Tearing Application Out of UH MAPD Books

Yes, learning curve, I think mine needs to be banked like the track for the Indy 500, just may go skidding off one day.....

Will look into ACT2013.

UHC, same in mine, too, mostly. I would like to have a CRM and attach docs, try to go much more paperless, and I have 2 in mind Agent Cubed and AgencyBloc. Would you mind sharing which one you use/like?

I really didn't do much research but Radius Bob is working great for my purposes. I can attach docs to client. Also, one neat feature is when I get an email from a client I can forward it to the Radius Bob drop box and it automatically finds the client and attaches to the notes section.

I have been doing it so long the other way, I doubt I will change. If and when I need to change folks, it sure makes getting the info easier as well.

I hear ya. Me growing up with Humana, lap top and sig pad was what I was used to. Glad I am more in the med supp market now.

This is the first time I have seen it. Just spoke with Berwickand they told me that it was a misprint on my Utah apps. What a nightmare that would have been.
Update: just got 2015 supplies. No longer enrollee name. Now says enrollee signature on each page. If the purpose is to match separated pages, they made that problem worse.

Well you motivated me to check out those UHC kits and right you are about the signature. PITA would initials suffice, I wonder? They're not buying a house.

At least the OEV form has been shortened from previous years. The one they have to initial every paragraph.

Well you motivated me to check out those UHC kits and right you are about the signature. PITA would initials suffice, I wonder? They're not buying a house. At least the OEV form has been shortened from previous years. The one they have to initial every paragraph.
Not surprising at all. A signature on each page makes absolutely no sense. I expect will see a memo from them soon. They made some strange changes on the enrollment checklist as well.

I really didn't do much research but Radius Bob is working great for my purposes. I can attach docs to client. Also, one neat feature is when I get an email from a client I can forward it to the Radius Bob drop box and it automatically finds the client and attaches to the notes section.

Looking at promo video now, looks good, great pricing. Thanks!

Back