Term Insurance for a Diabetic with Large Build

With a case this size an experienced IMO will help guide you so you submit the application to the correct carrier. You don't want to send it to a company who would table rate the case. My upline is very good and I rarely have to shop because the offer I get initially is the best they are going to get. Several times the offer has been better than we expected.

Take the table 4 before shopping as he could get worse or decline & have no offers. Better to place table 4 & have to cancel it in 30-60 days to end up with no coverage. Have seen people die or have major health problems while waiting on better offers from other carriers.

Out of about 16 risk class or decline possibilities, being table 4 means there are about 10 worse classifications

I had a 71 year old female call me this week. She said she was 5'5" and 210 pounds so she is overweight slightly. Said she took Metformin, but her A1C was 6. I shopped it and Banner came back SNT. This could all change when the underwriting is complete depending on what they uncover.

Back