Term life for a 75 year old?

Seniorgirl411

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Indiana
Anyone have some companies they would look at for a 75 year old F in Indiana? I'm looking to see who has good rates for a woman like this. I believe her to be in average health taking oral meds for blood sugar control.

Anyone have some companies they would look at for a 75 year old F in Indiana? I'm looking to see who has good rates for a woman like this. I believe her to be in average health taking oral meds for blood sugar control.
Foresters 10 year Your Term $249.64 a month for $100,000........

If she could get standard (which will largely depend on the diabetes) then Security Mutual is 152.19/mo for 100k of 10yr. Banner, Protective, Trans, and several others are in the game but it really comes down to her diagnosis.

You should just quick quote a case like this w/ your IMO.

If she could get standard (which will largely depend on the diabetes) then Security Mutual is 152.19/mo for 100k of 10yr. Banner, Protective, Trans, and several others are in the game but it really comes down to her diagnosis.

You should just quick quote a case like this w/ your IMO.
That sounds MUCH better.

You may want to take a look at Moo, I recently place a lady 71 taking oral for diabetes and a hbp pill. If the A1c is below a 7 everything else under control, you could get standard with them as well.

North American surprised the heck out of me, and offered std for a type 2 case on a 64 year old female a few months ago, that had a little bit more of a medical history.

Back