Term Products for Cystic Fibrosis?

I have that AmAm, RNA, and Prosperity will take it level. I'm going to call them and check with them though.

None of those carriers will accept an applicant who is 48.

Your client is GI. Give them the number to MoO or AAA.

You're right, life expectancy is bumped to around 50. It used to be 25-36.

However, underwriting for life insurance? Still going with improbable. It's a degenerative chronic condition that causes ongoing hospitalizations.

Maybe dude got a lung transplant... I don't know.. but it's a hard sell to get an insurance company to sign off on a condition that puts an insured in the hospital for respiratory issue more commonly than most people.

I think your best bet is GI, but even if you do find a carrier, prospect is getting rated to hell
I remember the day if a CF patient made it to 17, it was considered a miracle.

I remember the day if a CF patient made it to 17, it was considered a miracle.

Dude, I had a pretty severe case of Ulcerative Colitis when I was in my late teenage and early 20s. I was discharged from basic training even though I tried to fight them on it (thank goodness I was Medded out, because that was literally 6 months before 9/11.)

I had multiple transfusions and hospitalizations. Before they did the surgery to remove my colon, they had to keep me in the hospital for a week pumping me full of lipids because my weight was 120# at 5'10.

It took three surgeries to remove my colon, reconstruct, and rewire everything. They opened me up from my crotch to just above the belly button.

Now, they have all sorts of new medications and my surgery is a damn laproscopic surgery.

Point is, just what they've done in 20 years (my surgery was cutting edge at the time) is amazing for quality of life.

Dude, I had a pretty severe case of Ulcerative Colitis when I was in my late teenage and early 20s. I was discharged from basic training even though I tried to fight them on it (thank goodness I was Medded out, because that was literally 6 months before 9/11.)

I had multiple transfusions and hospitalizations. Before they did the surgery to remove my colon, they had to keep me in the hospital for a week pumping me full of lipids because my weight was 120# at 5'10.

It took three surgeries to remove my colon, reconstruct, and rewire everything. They opened me up from my crotch to just above the belly button.

Now, they have all sorts of new medications and my surgery is a damn laproscopic surgery.

Point is, just what they've done in 20 years (my surgery was cutting edge at the time) is amazing for quality of life.
:elvis:

Latest posts

Back