The Dirty Little Secret of Final Expense Sales is the Massive Expense to Write Big #'s

I agree with you 100%, except for one point. So I guess that makes it 97%. :)

In my opinion, the burden of success falls on the agent. Im getting the slight feeling that you might feel different. And if you agree, then we are both at 100%. :)

I do agree that taking a commission cut for a mentor is bogus, in and of itself. Matter of fact, I think the entire industrys, MLM format is bogus, and the "setting" of street comp is protecting the wrong entity and hurting the industry.

Too many fat cats sitting around, providing no value, and making an override for little to no work. IMHO

However, that aside, my main point is that an agent must bring: hard work, discipline, and a go-getter mentality to the table FIRST. Couple that with mentorship, good contracts, and leads (activity), and there is no reason to fail out of this industry.

The common denominator in failure is the first point, not that latter.

If you agree then why don't you do any of that? You don't offer the best contracts. You don't offer training by someone that's doing the work they are being trained for.

And you are one of the so called fat cats sitting around making money off the backs of the workers.

These guys on here have had HUNDREDS of people fail. Probably even more. As a new agent that is what you should ask, how many people have you trained and how many have failed and how many have succeeded?

They are as much talk as anyone else and don't forget that agents reading this.

They build just like any other group. They have people in downlines they never hear from. They have clean sheeters. They have shady agents. They are MARKETERS.

If you agree then why don't you do any of that? You don't offer the best contracts. You don't offer training by someone that's doing the work they are being trained for.

And you are one of the so called fat cats sitting around making money off the backs of the workers.

You obviously didn't read what I wrote, nor do you know anything about my company.

Last edited:
These guys on here have had HUNDREDS of people fail. Probably even more. As a new agent that is what you should ask, how many people have you trained and how many have failed and how many have succeeded?

They are as much talk as anyone else and don't forget that agents reading this.

They build just like any other group. They have people in downlines they never hear from. They have clean sheeters. They have shady agents. They are MARKETERS.
l0MYEqEzwMWFCg8rm.gif

Back