The Dismantling of ObamaCare - Ongoing Updates.

Why oh why did Trump hitch his horse to Ryan's bill? The Freedom Caucus folks helped put him in office. Did he think they would go along with a plan that would cover illegals? Who is advising him? His lack of wisdom on this issue makes one wonder about him. A man that always thinks he is the smartest person in the room is going to stumble, just how bad?
Bad enough to be another ineffective Jimmy Carter?

I'm just curious. How would insurance agents build or rebuild this bill?

What ground rules would we have to have first? Do we require some sort of coverage for all? Or are we all on our own? Do we control costs or not? If so, how?

I open the floor to suggestions.

I'm just curious. How would insurance agents build or rebuild this bill?

What ground rules would we have to have first? Do we require some sort of coverage for all? Or are we all on our own? Do we control costs or not? If so, how?

I open the floor to suggestions.

I think you have to start with the question, "is health insurance/healthcare a right...something that we're entitled to?"

I know that the Libs think so.

I think you have to start with the question, "is health insurance/healthcare a right...something that we're entitled to?"

I know that the Libs think so.

You right-wing conservatives (both Reps. and Dems) would not mind if everyone who could not afford insurance simply dies if they get cancer or are in an accident. Historically conservatives (both Reps. and Dems) have been against:

Child labor laws ("we need cheap labor")
Civil rights laws ("we don't believe in segregation, we believe in slavery")
Voting rights laws ("Lock and load boys. no n-----ers are gonna vote in MY county"
Medicare ("let those old people die... they are gonna anyway...who cares")
Medicaid ("let the poor die... who needs 'em... who cares")
Food stamps ("let the poor starve... who needs 'em...who cares")
Woman's vote/rights ("keep 'em barefoot and pregnant")
Gay rights ("God hates them and has told us to as well")

If it is not about white, male, Christians, then whatever the issue is, you folks are usually against it.

Bottom line: Healthcare is a right.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

What part of "promote general welfare" do you object to? Or is it the entire constitution that you object to?

You right-wing conservatives (both Reps. and Dems) would not mind if everyone who could not afford insurance simply dies if they get cancer or are in an accident. Historically conservatives (both Reps. and Dems) have been against:

Voting rights laws ("Lock and load boys. no n-----ers are gonna vote in MY county"

If it is not about white, male, Christians, then whatever the issue is, you folks are usually against it.

Bottom line: Healthcare is a right.
"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

What part of "promote general welfare" do you object to? Or is it the entire constitution that you object to?

"Handing out money to individuals the government has labeled as in need is the modern definition of the word welfare. It wasn’t until the new deal under FDR that the US government began using the justification that the general welfare clause authorizes the US Government to spend money this way.

In 1937 FDR threatened to expand the Supreme Court and stack it with progressive judges. After this the Supreme Court became more compliant regarding the constitutionality of progressive ideas. At this point the Supreme Court abandoned all notions of being tied to the original intent of the framers of the constitution.

After 1937 the Supreme Court began ruling redistributive progressive policies are constitutional violating the original intent of the founding fathers, the true meaning of the constitution, and their oath to uphold the constitution.

Any study of the writings of the framers of the Constitution along with the vast majority of the founding fathers will show the redistributive programs such as Social Security, Medicare, Welfare, and Obamacare are clearly unconstitutional."

Nice Liberal BS spin on the bolded Shakespeare. On the last one I do have to say that I'm sick of all the gay rights and now the transgender crap being forced down everyone's throat!

I have no problem with people getting help from the government when they're down on hard times. It's the leeches on society that I have a problem with. I disagree that healthcare's a right. If some lazy bastard that won't lift a finger to help himself, so he dies becausehe can't afford health insurance BECAUSE HE REFUSES TO WORK.....THAT'S HIS CHOICE!!! That's his decision and I won't lose any sleep over it. I don't want to pay for him to sit on his ass and do nothing.

I'm not talking about kids or people that are disabled. I'm talking about those that want a free ride through life. I asked you a while back..have you given all your money and worldly goods to these people yet?:skeptical:

You got us.

We (Conservatives) hate children, free people, people who don't own property, old people, poor people, people who cannot afford food, women and gay's. We want them all to die and the sooner the better.

Uh, you forgot Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindi, Atheists . . .

(*sarcasm)

Last edited:
"Handing out money to individuals the government has labeled as in need is the modern definition of the word welfare. It wasn’t until the new deal under FDR that the US government began using the justification that the general welfare clause authorizes the US Government to spend money this way.

In 1937 FDR threatened to expand the Supreme Court and stack it with progressive judges. After this the Supreme Court became more compliant regarding the constitutionality of progressive ideas. At this point the Supreme Court abandoned all notions of being tied to the original intent of the framers of the constitution.

After 1937 the Supreme Court began ruling redistributive progressive policies are constitutional violating the original intent of the founding fathers, the true meaning of the constitution, and their oath to uphold the constitution.

Any study of the writings of the framers of the Constitution along with the vast majority of the founding fathers will show the redistributive programs such as Social Security, Medicare, Welfare, and Obamacare are clearly unconstitutional."

Nice Liberal BS spin on the bolded Shakespeare. On the last one I do have to say that I'm sick of all the gay rights and now the transgender crap being forced down everyone's throat!

I have no problem with people getting help from the government when they're down on hard times. It's the leeches on society that I have a problem with. I disagree that healthcare's a right. If some lazy bastard that won't lift a finger to help himself, so he dies becausehe can't afford health insurance BECAUSE HE REFUSES TO WORK.....THAT'S HIS CHOICE!!! That's his decision and I won't lose any sleep over it. I don't want to pay for him to sit on his ass and do nothing.

I'm not talking about kids or people that are disabled. I'm talking about those that want a free ride through life. I asked you a while back..have you given all your money and worldly goods to these people yet?:skeptical:

So, a hard working, tax-paying American who happens to be gay should not be entitled to every American right and privilege that you have simply because he/she is gay? Pretty eye-opening.

Last edited:

So, a hard working, tax-paying American who happens to be gay should not be entitled to every American right and privilege that you have simply because he/she is gay? Pretty eye-opening.

Don't forget about the other half of the sentence. So you'd be ok if your 10 year old daughter went in a public bathroom and while you're waiting outside for her, Bruce Jenner comes along in his dress and goes in to the same women's bathroom your daughter's in?:skeptical:

----------

"So, a hard working, tax-paying American who happens to be gay should not be entitled to every American right and privilege that you have simply because he/she is gay?"

Where did I say that?

Back