The Dismantling of ObamaCare - Ongoing Updates.

Don't forget about the other half of the sentence. So you'd be ok if your 10 year old daughter went in a public bathroom and while you're waiting outside for her, Bruce Jenner comes along in his dress and goes in to the same women's bathroom your daughter's in?:skeptical:

----------

"So, a hard working, tax-paying American who happens to be gay should not be entitled to every American right and privilege that you have simply because he/she is gay?"

Where did I say that?

When you said you didn't like having gays cram things down your throat. If you don't swing that way, nowadays that makes you a homophobic bigot. :mad:

Don't forget about the other half of the sentence. So you'd be ok if your 10 year old daughter went in a public bathroom and while you're waiting outside for her, Bruce Jenner comes along in his dress and goes in to the same women's bathroom your daughter's in?:skeptical:

----------

"So, a hard working, tax-paying American who happens to be gay should not be entitled to every American right and privilege that you have simply because he/she is gay?"

Where did I say that?

What's more awkward? Explaining to your 10 year old daughter why there is a person that's dressed like a woman in the woman's bathroom. Or explaining to your 10 year old son why there's a person dressed like a woman in the men's bathroom.
Get out of here with that crap. Everyone's kids are fine. Everyone is so sensitive these days and afraid that their kid is being "exposed". I love how Americans can't get passed a cuss word being said in front of a kid. Your kid already knows them

What's more awkward? Explaining to your 10 year old daughter why there is a person that's dressed like a woman in the woman's bathroom. Or explaining to your 10 year old son why there's a person dressed like a woman in the men's bathroom.
Get out of here with that crap. Everyone's kids are fine. Everyone is so sensitive these days and afraid that their kid is being "exposed". I love how Americans can't get passed a cuss word being said in front of a kid. Your kid already knows them

Do you have kids Chaz?

When you said you didn't like having gays cram things down your throat. If you don't swing that way, nowadays that makes you a homophobic bigot. :mad:

If the shoe fits.

----------

What can I say.........I'm not P.C. Being P.C. is ruining the country. Minority rules...I always thought it was supposed to be Majority Rules.

PC is the term that bigots use to justify their rudeness and bigotry so that they can prove to others that they feel superior to others that they deem inferior to themselves. Just try showing decent courtesy and good manners to people instead of being an asshole. Live and let live.

If the shoe fits.

----------

PC is the term that bigots use to justify their rudeness and bigotry so that they can prove to others that they feel superior to others that they deem inferior to themselves. Just try showing decent courtesy and good manners to people instead of being an asshole. Live and let live.

Spoken like a Lib. Being P.C. is not wanting to hurt anybody's feelings, so you let the minority have their way. That's why everybody gets a trophy.

Last edited:
Thanks Orange, didn't expect you would be the one to help me get this thread back on topic. Couldn't resist spiking the football, could you?

Thanks Orange, didn't expect you would be the one to help me get this thread back on topic. Couldn't resist spiking the football, could you?

Lol - touchdown!

I happened to be around advocating for the Israeli system in the other thread and always willing to help out.

Back