The FE Meme Thread

Email I got from MOO yesterday:

1711820834308.png

I'm pretty sure "policy conservation" is not an accurate description of the opportunity here.

True story about this client. She was already 84 years young when she started this policy right before Covid. She was very nice, and more than a little flirtatious lol. She made me blush several times as I was trying to get through the eApp. Then Covid happened, and she was one of those clients with whom I just lost touch.

I hadn't thought about her in years, until Thursday. Our clothes dryer had a broken knob and I had just received a new one from Maytag. I put the knob on, checked to make sure everything was working, and out of the blue I thought of this lady. "Geez, I wonder how R___ is doing?"

Well, now I know.

Email I got from MOO yesterday:

View attachment 11803

I'm pretty sure "policy conservation" is not an accurate description of the opportunity here.

True story about this client. She was already 84 years young when she started this policy right before Covid. She was very nice, and more than a little flirtatious lol. She made me blush several times as I was trying to get through the eApp. Then Covid happened, and she was one of those clients with whom I just lost touch.

I hadn't thought about her in years, until Thursday. Our clothes dryer had a broken knob and I had just received a new one from Maytag. I put the knob on, checked to make sure everything was working, and out of the blue I thought of this lady. "Geez, I wonder how R___ is doing?"

Well, now I know.

Bet they still market to her.

Back