The Leads Network, TLNConnect.com, theleadsnetwork.com

It is a former employee of Premier leads.

I bought a batch of their slightly aged leads - 1000 of them , they were so bad I ended up deleting them from my dialer.

I am not sure of their "real time" leads, but I am also of the opinion all shared leads are complete crap - some are just crapier than others.

There is something wrong with the mix of health, life and timeshare. Can't quite put my finger on it, but the leads don't seem to fit together.

Dan

Has anyone used this company lately? I did a search on the forum and found this old post on them from 2007.

Geez Mark, a 4 year old thread bump?

I did a search on them first and didnt find a lot on here.

Here is one post that I found on them that has their name on the thread.

I've been looking at them a lot today and it looks good.

But I wanted to see if any of you have used them LATELY and if there are as good as they look.

Crap!! Just got this email from them. Not a good sign at all. They were going to send me 10 leads to try out, but never were able to produce them after a couple of weeks of trying.

Good Morning
As you know we generate our final expense leads during primary conversations with
senior diabetics.

At the moment we are experiencing a lull in the demand for the primary diabetic leads due to
some upheavals with Medicare. This has temporarily impacted our center’s ability to make the final expense
leads.

We are working around the clock to arrange for a resumption of full lead production and expect to have this
resolved very soon and will keep you posted on our progress.
Thank you

Crap!! Just got this email from them. Not a good sign at all. They were going to send me 10 leads to try out, but never were able to produce them after a couple of weeks of trying.

Good Morning
As you know we generate our final expense leads during primary conversations with
senior diabetics.

At the moment we are experiencing a lull in the demand for the primary diabetic leads due to
some upheavals with Medicare. This has temporarily impacted our center’s ability to make the final expense
leads.

We are working around the clock to arrange for a resumption of full lead production and expect to have this
resolved very soon and will keep you posted on our progress.
Thank you

So Mark,

Based on this from a week ago, 1 can only assume they did not produce and/or the leads were NOT good correct?

So Im wondering why u recommended them to me via email...I got all excited for nothing?? :nah:

Back