The Leads Network, TLNConnect.com, theleadsnetwork.com

So Mark,

Based on this from a week ago, 1 can only assume they did not produce and/or the leads were NOT good correct?

So Im wondering why u recommended them to me via email...I got all excited for nothing?? :nah:

You emailed me and ask me if I knew of another telemarketing company besides the other one. I said, yes, here is another one. YOu emailed me and asked me the difference between the two and I said. they are slow to fill orders.

But they dont require a up front fee. So you are not out of anything.

You emailed me and ask me if I knew of another telemarketing company besides the other one. I said, yes, here is another one. YOu emailed me and asked me the difference between the two and I said. they are slow to fill orders.

But they dont require a up front fee. So you are not out of anything.

Yes, I got your reply after I posted this, sorry! Hopefully it works, thanks!

I'm going to have to update you all on this company.

To test them out, my office ordered 10 leads from them. It has been over 2 months and out of the 10 leads they were only able to send us 1 lead. The lady said on the tape that she had copd and was on oxygen. But they listed her as in good health. I continued to get email after email with excuses on why they had not sent me the other 9 leads.

This is another company lead company that I would recommend that you stay far away from.

Back