The Story of my Life Lately

Most of the carriers who accept Direct Express will not advance. Liberty Bankers pays me a 75% advance just like a bank draft. I was told today by Mr. Overton that SNL writes ages 40-90. Maybe I misunderstood what he said. I will know for sure as soon as I am contracted.

Most of the carriers who accept Direct Express will not advance. Liberty Bankers pays me a 75% advance just like a bank draft. I was told today by Mr. Overton that SNL writes ages 40-90. Maybe I misunderstood what he said. I will know for sure as soon as I am contracted.

If you are dependant on an advance on DE clients, you have more problems than which company to write.

SNL advances 30% on DE.

They have 2 plans that are 0-85 called Security Care and MIB that you don't hear much about.

I have twins at FSU. One is going to PA school after she graduates. The other one is getting married in November. I need cash.

Tell me again how much advance you are getting from LB on that case?

SNL will write a 37 year old. and younger. I have placed a 6 year old with them. And a couple of 30 year olds.
Your state must have the Security Care Paln.. Not avaiable in all SNL states. :no:

So again, how much advance are you going to get on that case you didn't place?

Also take into account that Liberty Bankers holds back 20% of that 75% to safeguard against future chargebacks.

Your state must have the Security Care Paln.. Not avaiable in all SNL states. :no:

I show it offered in Ga (one of my states) but not in TN or KY. I cannot find out much about it. Looks like JD sold one but it may not have been in KY. It alos shows up on the Website premium calculator, but no agent guide or any other info there.

I had an agent(my son) call me yesterday who was
in a house that could only pay with DE. When
I trained him I explained we use TA for that and copd.
He did not remember. He got frustrated and left without
an app. when he finally called I went over the TA app with
him but she wouldn't have qualified for the graded
because she had 2 knockout problems. The biggest
problem my son is having is learning which co to
use for what condition. And yes I did do a cheat sheet for
him. I have him contracted with UHL TA Pioneer American.
I write 95% of my biz with those 3. Learning how to properly
underwrite in the home is the most critical problem for a new
agent after getting a steady flow of leads. I personally
would never again take advances on DE biz. Causes nothing
but trouble. Chargeback hell!

Back