This is as bad as it gets

I didn't get the deal nor did I ask for it. She got my honest advice which was fantastic advice and she decided to shop me. I would never take her as my client. My advice when we got off the phone was to use Ehealth, pick the plan I recommended in the 1st place and sign up.

When people are rude to me, I just call them on it. They are going to put themselves in check (and usually become very nice at that point) or still be rude, and at that point, leave them alone.

What some people do not realize, is that it does not matter who you go through, an agent or a website, but the rates are the same. It is not like buying a Chevy, and some dealers may get a better deal.

I have had my share of rude people, and I just send them down the road. They are not worth the commission.

I would never have recommend the lady to ehealthinsurance. That is just reinforcing her to base her decision on cheap rates. Her mindset is just cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap! I personally don't deal with people who are a tight wad with their money especially with a BAD attitude! That is a NO NO in my world.

I'm the type of guy who believes in to share and stimulate the economy. I dont' mind paying premium as long it's a fair price for both parties and we can be happy:)

No, she decided to suck it up and go with the plan I recommended - I just didn't want her as my client so I told her to apply for that plan through Ehealth.

The problem Healthagent with her mentally is she did NOT recognize your honesty and integrity. She was and probably in future will continue to have mindset as a CHEAP shopper and have no regards for stimulating the economy.
How you determine if she is healthy or not? Im sure underwriters would have to verify that, right?

Her mindset is just cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap! I personally don't deal with people who are a tight wad with their money especially with a BAD attitude! That is a NO NO in my world.

You would probably not be very happy in the senior market then.

Some days I think I will puke when I hear the pharse, "I'm on a fixed income you know". Especially when I am sitting in a $300,000 plus house on several hundred acres with a new tractor and truck sitting in the yard.

You asked about the size of the balls, I tried to locate it but couldn't - the photo a few years back where the guy's balls were so huge (we're talking 3-ft in diameter) that he was sitting on them?

You would probably not be very happy in the senior market then.

Some days I think I will puke when I hear the pharse, "I'm on a fixed income you know". Especially when I am sitting in a $300,000 plus house on several hundred acres with a new tractor and truck sitting in the yard.

Yes and you'd be surprised some people on paper are in BIG debt. I met a guy who owned a Hummer with a 500dollar a month payment and house worth over 250k. Well, it turns out he has high debt, low collateral on house, and bad credit.

Back