This just popped up in my email

Fisher

Guru
1000 Post Club
GA
CMS One-week Blackout Period

The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will experience a partial system blackout period over the next week in order to update their systems. Please be advised that Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan enrollments and other transactions may pend for longer than is typical. Continue to submit applications within 24 hours of receipt.

If you are experiencing slowdowns during the following timeframe, there is no need to call the Producer Help Desk (PHD).

8 p.m. (EST) Friday, Nov. 10 through 8 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 16.

On the morning of Friday, Nov. 17, enrollment statuses will start to be updated.

Well thought out on the timing, CMS. Good grief.

your avatar rocks......

Attachments

• 40784_461111933823_4756473_n.jpg
    40784_461111933823_4756473_n.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 5

The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will experience a partial system blackout period over the next week in order to update their systems. Please be advised that Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan enrollments and other transactions may pend for longer than is typical. Continue to submit applications within 24 hours of receipt.

If you are experiencing slowdowns during the following timeframe, there is no need to call the Producer Help Desk (PHD).

On the morning of Friday, Nov. 17, enrollment statuses will start to be updated.

There have been a lot of posts about inconvenience to agents because of incomplete or incorrect data submitted to CMS and the problem of it not being corrected until February.

Sounds to me like they are making a special effort to provide a timely solution to the issues.

There have been a lot of posts about inconvenience to agents because of incomplete or incorrect data submitted to CMS and the problem of it not being corrected until February.

Sounds to me like they are making a special effort to provide a timely solution to the issues.

Says the person who hasn't walked a mile in agents shoes.

I tried pulling up a clients drug list a week ago and Medicare.gov was offline. Tried more than once for 30 minutes before moving on. Next day it was working.

Memo said nothing about fixing drug prices.

Back