This Might Be the Coolest Desktop Phone I've Ever Seen

Nice info Josh,

But why a $350 handset when you can use a SoftPhone on your computer screen for Free or almost free?

What is the advantage, especially if one "lives" with a computer at their desk and/or has an iPhone/iPad with them all the time?

You are the information King so I have to ask! :)

Nice info Josh,

But why a $350 handset when you can use a SoftPhone on your computer screen for Free or almost free?

What is the advantage, especially if one "lives" with a computer at their desk and/or has an iPhone/iPad with them all the time?

You are the information King so I have to ask! :)

A few reasons, but for me it's to take the audio processing off the computer and to get a real handset. Nothing wrong with a softphone, just a preference.

I used to work for Grandstream back in 2008-9. Not to bash the company because I'm using a Grandstream GXP2100 myself, but I'll just say that "not all is gold that shines".

-Vlad.

I used to work for Grandstream back in 2008-9. Not to bash the company because I'm using a Grandstream GXP2100 myself, but I'll just say that "not all is gold that shines".

-Vlad.

I ended up with a yealink myself and I think it's a great phone for a very reasonable price.

Latest posts

Back