Thoroughly Disappointed in EFES So Far

Looking for a Broker to do business with.
I have been With a Captive Agency now for 2 years. I have been looking for more independence. I have checked out Brokers Alliance, One Resource Group, Senior Life, etc. looking for best FYC, Products, and support.
Any Suggestions?
Thanks in Advance.

Some to check out are going to be

FexContracting.com (our group)
Todd King
360 (under Spur City, bboman, Reardon, Doug Massey or John Galt. )
EFES

Any of these will give you the main stuff you need.
Commissions that average 115%. Some higher. Some lower.
Good mix of competitive companies.
Training
Lead programs (never free leads)
Release if you decide to change agencies

Check out the differences between these choices and choose the one that fits you best.

Be aware that the agencies or agents that are private messaging you are the snakes. They go underground so no one will point out flaws in their offers. You have already found the bad choices on your own.

Some to check out are going to be

FexContracting.com (our group)
Todd King
360 (under Spur City, bboman, Reardon, Doug Massey or John Galt. )
EFES

Any of these will give you the main stuff you need.
Commissions that average 115%. Some higher. Some lower.
Good mix of competitive companies.
Training
Lead programs (never free leads)
Release if you decide to change agencies

Check out the differences between these choices and choose the one that fits you best.

Be aware that the agencies or agents that are private messaging you are the snakes. They go underground so no one will point out flaws in their offers. You have already found the bad choices on your own.

Thanks for the advice. Haven't heard too many good things about John Galt Though. Haven't heard anything about the others.
Will check them out.

Looking for a Broker to do business with.
I have been With a Captive Agency now for 2 years. I have been looking for more independence. I have checked out Brokers Alliance, One Resource Group, Senior Life, etc. looking for best FYC, Products, and support.
Any Suggestions?
Thanks in Advance.

Just contact Brad Aden at 360 for final expense

If wanting term products and other permanent products lots of options
And please ignore those recruiters who lurk on this forum. Very dishonest people as a fyi

Back