Thoughts On DigitalBGA

aramom1

Hey Everyone,

I'm trying to decide on a good IMO and I'm very intrigued with DigitalBGA. I like the telesale idea. I'm just wondering if anyone can share their experience with them or what IMO you'd recommend and why?

I appreciate any feedback!

@JRoot is here and he's written a great book - The Digital Life Insurance Agent. He also runs this conference: Digital Life Insurance Agent Mastermind

And in these times, learning how to work remotely and effectively... there are few who understand this as well as he does.

Granted, I don't work with him, but he knows our industry exceptionally well and I can't think of any reason NOT to work with Jeff Root and his team.

He's the real deal and has built a great team, as well as having several really successful people as part of his downline (and part of his forum).

That is probably the most impressive aspect for me. The people he teams with, collaborates with and the people that share their valuable experience so freely.

Alphas that share freely to help others become alphas.

One thing I notice is this DigitalBGA sure gets a lot of people that don't work with them to support them. I don't know what to make of that.

One thing I notice is this DigitalBGA sure gets a lot of people that don't work with them to support them. I don't know what to make of that.

@JRoot and @Nic west have been very open and helpful on their forum with almost no recruiting.

Kinda like it was here before. There were a couple guys here that did not need to recruit agents asked to join them.

Back