Thoughts On DigitalBGA

One thing I notice is this DigitalBGA sure gets a lot of people that don't work with them to support them. I don't know what to make of that.
Go to the conference in May and find out.

They have great ideas, awesome speakers, and everyone is willing to share (mainly because most won't implement anything...that's a known fact).

I've met some very fantastic people through Jeff (including Jeff himself).

Come to the conference and find out for yourself.

They have great ideas, awesome speakers, and everyone is willing to share (mainly because most won't implement anything...that's a known fact).

I thought it sold out last year before the shutdown?

Pelosi is holding it up.

Patience my fried. Patience.

4rau4k.jpg

Just to share that Thomas Love will be presenting at the next mastermind event. He works virtually and has for many years. He leads our group The Breakaway League. Do we have an ulterior motive? Of course! We want people to learn more about The Breakaway League and determine if it makes sense to join us and learn our message and strategies.

On the link: Digital Life Insurance Agent Mastermind

Tom Love

Truly Understand How Wealth Works

Tom has helped $1,398,000,000 get off the radar screen of the IRS through cash value life insurance. Tom teaches agents to do this with an average target premium over $80,000 through TheBreakAwayLeague.com.

His strategy is unique (not “Infinite Banking” or “Bank on Yourself”) and doesn’t involve IULs. Tom’s presentation will help you understand how wealth works and yes, you can do this over the phone!

Back