TM Leads As a Filler- AIC, Daviso or Infinity Marketing?

Todd Daviso is top notch in my book. He has taken the time to personally answer my questions over the telephone and via email. Generally the president of the company won't do that.

Thank you. I try. It's just good business. Though even I will say that it is getting harder and harder to do that. Don't ever get the idea everyone and every request is not "important" enough for me. I just try to do as much as possible in a day. Outside of that, you can also talk with Stephanie who is just as knowing with the company.

Thank you again.

Some people have personal issues with Todd Daviso due to strong personality, but he's proven himself to be a competent person with which to work.

Some people have personal issues with Todd Daviso due to strong personality, but he's proven himself to be a competent person with which to work.

Thanks brother. Oh Matty Schmidt. He is consistent. LOL

I would say this to anyone wanting to partner or do business with me/us...DO BUSINESS. I will always tell you what we will do for you and what we expect from you. We are business. Not a friends network. We don't need agents simply signing contracts and asking the same questions over and over again. That's why we even developed our agent training site. It is so "dumbed down" and designed by agents that if someone can't at least take the time to learn from it while waiting to be appointed...I promise we will have a very short partnership.

So...some who have personal issues maybe with me...I'm sorry you didn't do squat but we are company that likes to make money. Kinda how we pay our bills. LOL

Nothing drives me more insane that someone wasting my mother%&$ing time.

Thanks again for the props. Not so used to that on here. :idea:

Thanks brother. Oh Matty Schmidt. He is consistent. LOL

I would say this to anyone wanting to partner or do business with me/us...DO BUSINESS. I will always tell you what we will do for you and what we expect from you. We are business. Not a friends network. We don't need agents simply signing contracts and asking the same questions over and over again. That's why we even developed our agent training site. It is so "dumbed down" and designed by agents that if someone can't at least take the time to learn from it while waiting to be appointed...I promise we will have a very short partnership.

So...some who have personal issues maybe with me...I'm sorry you didn't do squat but we are company that likes to make money. Kinda how we pay our bills. LOL

Nothing drives me more insane that someone wasting my mother%&$ing time.

Thanks again for the props. Not so used to that on here. :idea:

Straight to the point. Love it

Straight to the point. Love it

He is playing it off as the people that have personal issues with him is because of something else besides him being a total douche bag. I never had any conracts with him. I took some indiana leads off his hands at a discounted price because he couldn't get rid of them. He then attacked me on here for no reason after I repeatedly praised how good the leads were. No class...

He is playing it off as the people that have personal issues with him is because of something else besides him being a total douche bag. I never had any conracts with him. I took some indiana leads off his hands at a discounted price because he couldn't get rid of them. He then attacked me on here for no reason after I repeatedly praised how good the leads were. No class...

LOL Theeeeeen people can go and research what you're talking about and see I immediately manned up nd apologized several times and that I confused you with someone else.

No class is not being able to say hey...it happens and thanks for manning up.

No...that is something you seemed to not handle. I pretty sure the difference in class between us is very far apart my friend. That's all I will ad to your dumb statement.

LOL Theeeeeen people can go and research what you're talking about and see I immediately manned up nd apologized several times and that I confused you with someone else.

No class is not being able to say hey...it happens and thanks for manning up.

No...that is something you seemed to not handle. I pretty sure the difference in class between us is very far apart my friend. That's all I will ad to your dumb statement.

I'm not wasting my time to go back and look. Your apology went something like this. "Sorry I got you confused with someone else, you whiney arse cry baby."
You are right. The class between us is very far apart. You are a kindergartner...:laugh:

I'm not wasting my time to go back and look. Your apology went something like this. "Sorry I got you confused with someone else, you whiney arse cry baby." You are right. The class between us is very far apart. You are a kindergartner...:laugh:

As he was calling you dumb he meant add not ad.

But you are still dumb so it really didn't change anything.

Back