Top 3 Final Expense/Guaranteed Issue Carriers

Reliable Life Insurance company in Texas carries guaranteed issue policies for under 25 and up to 80 years old. For quotes feel free to contact me. [email protected]

OK. I need quotes for $10,000 for each of these.

66 year old female non -smoker

73 year old male non-smoker

80 year old male smoker

28-year old male smoker

All have AIDS and are currently in nursing homes.

Reliable Life is not accessible online. It is only accessible through agents. I am an agent for reliable life and we have guaranteed issue policys . up to age 80 no medical exam or questions.

OK. I need quotes for $10,000 for each of these.

66 year old female non -smoker

73 year old male non-smoker

80 year old male smoker

28-year old male smoker

All have AIDS and are currently in nursing homes.

Gerber Life has some of the best rates available on GI Final Expense for the older ages... Unfortunately they only go down to age 50.

Quotes for Gerber $10k Face for the eligible clients:

66yo Female NT - $57.57/mo

73yo Male NT - $107.25/mo

80yo Male tobacco - $220.92/mo

We can help with contracting and high commission levels if need be. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

Gerber Life has some of the best rates available on GI Final Expense for the older ages... Unfortunately they only go down to age 50.

Quotes for Gerber $10k Face for the eligible clients:

66yo Female NT - $57.57/mo

73yo Male NT - $107.25/mo

80yo Male tobacco - $220.92/mo

We can help with contracting and high commission levels if need be. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

How high can you go? I thought Gerber required all agents to be at 60%

How high can you go? I thought Gerber required all agents to be at 60%

We can offer up to the 80% contract. There are some stipulations behind some of the higher levels (Production/Downline Agents). The next level available above the 60% is the 70%, just for your reference.

Also, for full disclosure, there are no advances available (Gerber restriction across the board), and Gerber only offers 1st year commission, no renewals. Not the most ideal, but it is what it is.

As a professional courtesy I would appreciate you not degrade our company as I do not degrade yours. Im sure everyone has pros and cons and all are partial to theirs. You can't compare apples to bananas.

Back