Top Final Expense Carrier Review Article

Rearden

Guru
5000 Post Club
Howdy,

I recently completed my "Best 19 Final Expense Carriers For 2020" article and you're welcome to review and critique it.

I covered all the carriers I rep that I think are best according to different niches, or reasons why agents would use them, such as "Low Price Leaders" or "Core Carriers."

With many of the posts on each individual carrier, you'll get access to sample applications, health questions on the application, highlights of the product, and what I think the strengths and weaknesses are.

Basically, you'll definitely want to bookmark this page when you have questions about carriers like E&O requirements, pay on issue/first draft, chargeback provisions, and other minutia.

You can check out my write-up here for more detail: 19 Best Final Expense Carriers [For Agents Only]

Let me know what you think and how I can improve it.

Best,
David Duford

PS: Make sure you share with your fellow final expense buddies! =)

Howdy,

I recently completed my "Best 19 Final Expense Carriers For 2020" article and you're welcome to review and critique it.

I covered all the carriers I rep that I think are best according to different niches, or reasons why agents would use them, such as "Low Price Leaders" or "Core Carriers."

With many of the posts on each individual carrier, you'll get access to sample applications, health questions on the application, highlights of the product, and what I think the strengths and weaknesses are.

Basically, you'll definitely want to bookmark this page when you have questions about carriers like E&O requirements, pay on issue/first draft, chargeback provisions, and other minutia.

You can check out my write-up here for more detail: 19 Best Final Expense Carriers [For Agents Only]

Best,
David Duford

That’s a lot of info all in one place. Looks great.

Howdy,

Best,
David Duford

Old school (old forum) helpful agent stuff. This is the kinda stuff that draws agents to an upline. IMHO

Hi There
For whatever reason, I couldn't open your link (comcast gives me an "unsecured site" warning.
Can you send me the url or the list to my inbox?.

Thanks
Candace

Why do you have Trans in there?

I am being told they are unusable now,and agents that have submitted paper apps around Christmas time have not even received a policy number for the client.

What about Trinity ?

What’s street ? 120%

Back