Top Life Producers Production, What's Your Opinion?

Ok, CFP, you know what organization I'm in. Of the 200 agents, about 40 did at least $200k of core product premium last year. Life, DI, LTC, and Annuities.

You can probably conclude that being in the company I'm with at least 80% of that is life premium. That would mean 32 of the 200 did $100k in FYC, so that would be 16%. I'm willing to bet that is on the high end, but it gives you some idea.

Around 40 of the 200 also wrote 100+ core lives, but the percentage of life lives may be a little lower since we write a lot of supplemental DI for pennies and monthly annuities...25-30 of the 200 may actually write 100+ life applications. ~12-13% would be my guess.

Last edited:
Here i also begin from here that $700 to $1000 in exceptional doesn't necessarily beggarly hundred to one hundred and twenty% FYC. If you wrote 100 behavior at $700 boilerplate and alone got paid 80% on average, you'd accept $64k.

Ok, CFP, you know what organization I'm in. Of the 200 agents, about 40 did at least $200k of core product premium last year. Life, DI, LTC, and Annuities.

You can probably conclude that being in the company I'm with at least 80% of that is life premium. That would mean 32 of the 200 did $100k in FYC, so that would be 16%. I'm willing to bet that is on the high end, but it gives you some idea.

Around 40 of the 200 also wrote 100+ core lives, but the percentage of life lives may be a little lower since we write a lot of supplemental DI for pennies and monthly annuities...25-30 of the 200 may actually write 100+ life applications. ~12-13% would be my guess.

Only 200, is that just the agency, or are you no longer with NWM? Still not bad, 20% is doing 100k+ in FYC. I imagine that would blow away most career systems.

Here i also begin from here that $700 to $1000 in exceptional doesn't necessarily beggarly hundred to one hundred and twenty% FYC. If you wrote 100 behavior at $700 boilerplate and alone got paid 80% on average, you'd accept $64k.

I am in complete and 100% total agreement. Sage advice ol' chap.

I am really quite concerned that dgoldenz actually understands that gibberis! Maybe the rest of us need help.

If you don't know about boilerplate and behavior and how they connect to being a top life producer, you will just never understand. Sorry.

Only 200, is that just the agency, or are you no longer with NWM? Still not bad, 20% is doing 100k+ in FYC. I imagine that would blow away most career systems.

200 is the agency. It's the largest in the system by reps and the largest in production...by far. $30M in premium in 2010 calendar year.

Back