Transparency-FE Contract Levels

Rbak5

I was selling Fe with a 120 7% contract.
I stepped out of the business to finish a Masters and Doctoral degree.
I am looking to get back in FE.
I averaged between 3k-6k per week and love the FE market.

My goal of course is the highest contracting and especially the renewal.
My life goal is to end up self financed as a Missionary.

So is this a realistic goal.
My friends who have been selling FE for 7 years only have a resid. income of $600 a month. Something seems wrong with that picture. They sell 3-5k a week --so I am told.

This forum has great information but does not seem to be transparent. Some posts read like advertisements. So looking for legit info. I understand IMO's make 140% on year 1 and 2 of a contract. From that point on they are make 40%.
Are these figures correct?

How do you find IMO or NMO that have the best contracts?

Nobody at any level in FE makes 40% after FYC.

FMO/NMO comp can be as high as 155 depending on the carrier. Imos will usually be in the 150-140 range.

If your goal is residual income, FE really isnt the best vehicle to do that.

This forum has great information but does not seem to be transparent.

1. Who quits what they're doing, while they are averaging $4,500 a week, to go back to school to finish their degrees? lol

2. I would go back to wherever you were at before, since you were successful there, and I'm sure they will give a guy like you their highest contract

3. If all you need is high contracts, you are on the right site. This is the most TRANSPARENT place to find FE contracts on the planet

1. A 70,000 dollar scholarship is why I stopped.

2. I am finishing my Doctorate and the ultimate goal is to go fulltime missionary. Life is not about $ for everyone, I use it as a means to support my family and serve others. However, most missionaries make 14k a year so renewal income will be important.

3. I am here asking specifically because of the numbers -If it's not there it's not there.

2. I am finishing my Doctorate and the ultimate goal is to go fulltime missionary. Life is not about $ for everyone, I use it as a means to support my family and serve others. However, most missionaries make 14k a year so renewal income will be important.

3. I am here asking specifically because of the numbers -If it's not there it's not there.

If that is the life you Choose, you may want to go to my website and read the ebook for agents. Legacy Partners Brochure

The Church endorsed market for our Brand... Heritage Donations may be of interest to you. We bring Ministers and Missionaries on board to market direct to churches. They are Licensed Agents also, and participate in the commissions of the product.

You can read our Heritage Brochure to get a little more info:
Heritage Donations

Call me anytime to discuss this more.

Skipper.

So is this a realistic goal.
My friends who have been selling FE for 7 years only have a resid. income of $600 a month. Something seems wrong with that picture. They sell 3-5k a week --so I am told.

This forum has great information but does not seem to be transparent. Some posts read like advertisements. So looking for legit info. I understand IMO's make 140% on year 1 and 2 of a contract. From that point on they are make 40%.
Are these figures correct?

IMOs make 140% - 150% 1st year but not the 2nd year.

120% is considered a good contract level for FE agents. Some companies pay better renewals than others. If you are renewal focused you definitely want to put as much as you can with Assurity.

Your friends must be doing something wrong to not have much renewals base built up.

The best way for you to make sure you are getting your best deal is to put a report together of your proof of production (eye candy for IMOs) and submit it to several that look good to you and have them submit their offer to you. Go with the one that gives you the warm fuzzies.

I LOVE the way you think.. Do what makes you happy!!

Back