Trinity Life-Family Benefit Final Expense: Face to Face Requirement--6/1/202

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
Dear Producer,

We hope during the last couple of months you and your family have been healthy, and are
doing well.

At Trinity Life and Family Benefit we strived to do our best in operating business as usual.
We wanted your applications processed, phone calls answered and your commissions paid in
the same manner you have come to expect. We hope we lived up to your expectations.

Face to Face Sales Requirement

On March 17, 2020 we sent a notification announcing we would allow Tele-Sales for the
Golden Eagle Final Expense through Sunday May 31, 2020 due to the Coronavirus
(Covid-19) pandemic. Now that most states are allowing “face to face” sales again, we are
reminding everyone that effective Monday June 1, 2020 all Golden Eagle Final Expense
plans must be sold Face to Face.

Pennsylvania Exclusion
Due to Pennsylvania’s process of re-opening itself based on yellow, green and red counties,
with red counties still being considered “stay at home”, Family Benefit will allow tele-sales to
continue through the month of June 2020 for Insureds residing in Pennsylvania.

We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you and your clients as we move through
these unprecedented times together. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a
call.

Thank you for choosing Trinity Life and Family Benefit,
Alvin Begnoche, CLU®
, ChFC®

Vice-President, Marketing

Prime example of a company reverting back to the "old" ways instead of moving forward.

Even though I am not fond of doing it, telesales will certainly continue to increase in favor, both with agents and clients. As far as terminating it on June 1 because states have opened up, that does not take into considerations that many clients, especially seniors that are our primary market, are still fearful of having contact with strangers. Their fear will only increase if there is an upturn in diagnosis due the reopening making in person F2F appointments difficult to obtain.

Prime example of a company reverting back to the "old" ways instead of moving forward.

Even though I am not fond of doing it, telesales will certainly continue to increase in favor, both with agents and clients. As far as terminating it on June 1 because states have opened up, that does not take into considerations that many clients, especially seniors that are our primary market, are still fearful of having contact with strangers. Their fear will only increase if there is an upturn in diagnosis due the reopening making in person F2F appointments difficult to obtain.

It’s not “reverting back”. It’s the way that they have always been. They just temporarily allowed the phone sales reluctantly to help us and their other large agencies through this time.

If agents want to sell Trinity by phone all the time they can do it through Jeff Root’s Or James Campbell’s agencies but most of their business is face to face business.

Root only gives his agents 90% with Trinity so i'm assuming he had to accept a 120% contract to do telesales with them .I'm willing to bet based on co's like Foresters pulling out of telesales that claims history is worse .Trinity's rates are way to low to effectively allow telesales company wide and turn a profit . You need crazy bloated rates like Ramiz and Senior life has to do that . Obviously there's a much higher degree of possible fraud when you don't physically see the people.

Root only gives his agents 90% with Trinity so i'm assuming he had to accept a 120% contract to do telesales with them .I'm willing to bet based on co's like Foresters pulling out of telesales that claims history is worse .Trinity's rates are way to low to effectively allow telesales company wide and turn a profit . You need crazy bloated rates like Ramiz and Senior life has to do that . Obviously there's a much higher degree of possible fraud when you don't physically see the people.

Jeff's deal is something that he and I put together and Alvin agreed to as a test case to see how the quality of business holds up with a well run and monitored phone sales agency. It was meant to be a very controlled test. It's been going on for 6-months now and so far the results look great. There is a 2nd phone group also under the same testing phase with Brad Aden's IMO. (Our agency and Brad's agency are always the #1 and #2 IMO's for Trinity/Family Benefit Life.)

When field agents were getting shut down due to Corona virus I approached Alvin about letting our field agents sell by phone just while they are working from home for a month or two. He was reluctant because field agents are not working under the same conditions that the two phone agencies are. The calls are not generally recorded. The field agents do not generally know some things about compliance with the do not call list, texting people, etc which could be problematic. And many of the field agents are not good at following up with lapsed policies to get them back on the books. With phone sales that is hugely important. (it actually is with face to face sales too but only the best agents seem to do it well.)

So anyway Trinity is still a face to face company with a toe in the water of phone sales. So the fact that they let all of us keep selling through the pandemic was a positive thing, not a negative one that they are back to normal for now.

It’s not “reverting back”. It’s the way that they have always been. They just temporarily allowed the phone sales reluctantly to help us and their other large agencies through this time.

If agents want to sell Trinity by phone all the time they can do it through Jeff Root’s Or James Campbell’s agencies but most of their business is face to face business.
Well, if they did not allow it and then did, even if temporary, and then go back to not allowing it I don't know what else you would call it. Compare to SNL that did not allow it, started allowing it on an emergency measure but now are proceeding full steam ahead saying they are going to continue to do so even after the "emergency" is over.

SNL’s tele app w/appitical is a HOT mess. 38min interview wednesday and they didn’t know how to enter the direct express info. Great company but that process needs improvement esp. w/o the e-app avail.

Back