Trump Won, Vows Day 1 Full Repeal. Lets Discuss.

;) Nope didn't realize that was another place on the forum.

----------

Actually just yours. Have a thing about trolls. There is a reason your posts were moved over, you're just the last to get it.

And no, I didn't complain about you to anybody, so it wasn't me. But you get moved because people tire of your lack of adding anything to a thread that makes it better.

You lack wit and substance, but believe you have both. SMH. :no:

Do you wear a Smokey-the-Bear hat and a little badge that says "Forum Monitor"?

Do you wear a Smokey-the-Bear hat and a little badge that says "Forum Monitor"?

More importantly do you contribute anything of value that another agent could use?

I'm not the one getting their posts moved away. Unfortunately, you can't say the same can you?

but yea, you're exceptionally funny and provide insight. Said no one ever.

More importantly do you contribute anything of value that another agent could use?

I'm not the one getting their posts moved away. Unfortunately, you can't say the same can you?

but yea, you're exceptionally funny and provide insight. Said no one ever.

LOL.....See what I mean? The Forum Monitor with the little badge responds in minutes. What time do you break for lunch?

LOL.....See what I mean? The Forum Monitor with the little badge responds in minutes. What time do you break for lunch?

Keep trying, maybe somebody will join in. You fail to notice the concert hall is empty for your show. Sorry man. It's sort of sad actually. it's like you're trying to rally support, but you're not getting any.

Again go check out the bottom of the forum. I am telling you you'll love it. You can fight and argue and say bad things about people to your heart's content. You really should try it, you'll thank me for it. It was created to keep the stuff like you pull out of the regular forum.

That's where your comments went before. Honestly, you will love that part of this forum. There they will find you funny and agree with you and others will argue with you for days on end. You really should try it.

Keep trying, maybe somebody will join in. You fail to notice the concert hall is empty for your show. Sorry man. It's sort of sad actually. it's like you're trying to rally support, but you're not getting any.

Again go check out the bottom of the forum. I am telling you you'll love it. You can fight and argue and say bad things about people to your heart's content. You really should try it, you'll thank me for it. It was created to keep the stuff like you pull out of the regular forum.

That's where your comments went before. Honestly, you will love that part of this forum. There they will find you funny and agree with you and others will argue with you for days on end. You really should try it.

Checking some of your previous comments, it appears that you're rude to just about anyone who doesn't share your views. Now why is that? So much whining....you really need to relax! :swoon:

Checking some of your previous comments, it appears that you're rude to just about anyone who doesn't share your views. Now why is that? So much whining....you really need to relax! :swoon:

You know you'd be better received down in the non insurance threads. I'm telling you that you'd love it. There are guys that have been there for years and rarely, if ever, leave it. Down there they can say what they want, be as big a troll as they can be and nobody who runs this thread even cares.

Well actually they do. They were going to close it up because it is so much something that you would enjoy. Until it was pointed out that those people would return to the insurance threads and destroy the website.

Honestly, I think you would love it there. There's always a couple guys to fight with and more importantly for you, people who would agree with you.

Give it a shot. You can thank me later.

I've agreed with some of your posts and laughed at some of them, but I don't think Larry's rude to everyone that doesn't agree with him. Politically, I'm on the other side of the fence from Larry and have voiced my opinions before. He's never been rude to me.:no:

I've agreed with some of your posts and laughed at some of them, but I don't think Larry's rude to everyone that doesn't agree with him. Politically, I'm on the other side of the fence from Larry and have voiced my opinions before. He's never been rude to me.:no:[/QUOTE

Just need a bit more time... ;)

You know you'd be better received down in the non insurance threads. I'm telling you that you'd love it. There are guys that have been there for years and rarely, if ever, leave it. Down there they can say what they want, be as big a troll as they can be and nobody who runs this thread even cares.

Well actually they do. They were going to close it up because it is so much something that you would enjoy. Until it was pointed out that those people would return to the insurance threads and destroy the website.

Honestly, I think you would love it there. There's always a couple guys to fight with and more importantly for you, people who would agree with you.

Give it a shot. You can thank me later.

See what I mean? So sad really. Talk to your doctor....perhaps a bit more fiber in your diet is all you require....then again.....:no:

----------

I've agreed with some of your posts and laughed at some of them, but I don't think Larry's rude to everyone that doesn't agree with him. Politically, I'm on the other side of the fence from Larry and have voiced my opinions before. He's never been rude to me.:no:

As I posted earlier, I didn't say rude to everyone......but read some of his prior posts to others......it's a pattern.

See what I mean? So sad really. Talk to your doctor....perhaps a bit more fiber in your diet is all you require....then again.....:no:

----------

As I posted earlier, I didn't say rude to everyone......but read some of his prior posts to others......it's a pattern.

Actually just trying to do you a favor, as you're gathering no support here for your posts. I just think you'd be happier in that section as you would fit in.

As I already noted the concert hall is empty for your shows. You're not drawing a crowd, mainly because those that think like you and act like you are in that part of this forum. Honestly, just trying to point you in a direction that you would enjoy. People there would actually agree with you or argue till the cows come home, but you would enjoy it more than here.

Sometimes the people you dislike may be doing you a big favor. This is one of those times.

Latest posts

Back