Try our Brand New Agency Management System, Free for a Limited Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Founder
Administrator
It’s official. Agentrun is offering its beta version of its brand new CRM agency management system for FREE to the public today.

Learn more and sign up at AgentRun - The best insurance management tool

AgentRun is completely cloud based and offers some of the best and most needed agency management features:

- Lead and client management

- Policy management

- Document management and backup

- Task and reminder management

- Bulk upload of current clients, leads, and policies from Excel, CSV, or any other file

- Free email support

- And, much more

Here's what people using AgentRun are saying:

" AgentRun is simple to use. All I had to do was enter a couple contacts, and I had the hang of it"

" AgentRun is extremely fast. From entering information to uploading a document or file"

"By using AgentRun, I'm able to view my clients/prospects, quotes/policies from anywhere at anytime"

"I'm not worried about learning a new system. AgentRun is so easy it's freed up time to put towards actually gaining new business"

We really are building a system designed to make an agent's experience as easy and simple as possible. We want you to focus on what’s most important, selling insurance. We ask that you sign up and you'll see firsthand what we mean by this. And, if you have any questions you can either reply here or email us at [email protected] and we'll get you an answer ASAP.

We also love getting feedback even if it’s negative. Because, in the end our goal is to make this the best experience possible. If you really wish we had a feature let us know, and it may even make it in the next day. We have some of the best developers working for AgentRun and we can build new features almost overnight. No need to wait weeks or months to get something you need. Heck, we don't even charge for it.

Also, you won't have to worry about the beta program ending. When we go full public with our finished (but never done improving) product you won’t even notice a difference. All you data will be there and you'll continue to use the system like you always have. And we'll be offering deep discounts to all the beta users for the finished product.

Above all, thanks for being a part of AgentRun. Our entire team looks forward to your experience with us and to growing together.

The AgentRun Team

[email protected]

555 W Jackson Blvd
Suite 400
Chicago, IL 60661

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back