Two IMOs

Looks like they might be lacking a few good companies. Maybe they don't list all of them, but if they do....yeah, a little light on that.
I’m assuming they’re a One Life FMO, since they show that logo under “Companies”. That would give them access to a lot more companies than they’re showing. That doesn’t at all mean that they offer contracts for all the companies that One Life does, though.

Last edited:
With all of the posts about FMOs screwing agents over, I can't recall Todd being accused of that. He's a straight shooter. :yes:
Todd is definitely a straight shooter. There are multiple recommendations on this forum for both TR King and FEX, as well as a few others. That’s the first recommendation I’ve seen for Diversified. Anybody else have any experience with them?

Todd is definitely a straight shooter. There are multiple recommendations on this forum for both TR King and FEX, as well as a few others. That’s the first recommendation I’ve seen for Diversified. Anybody else have any experience with them?
The recommendation came from an OLAer(who loves to type in lavender). :skeptical:

Back