Tyler Reese head of Ifg says talking with carriers they think includes face to face

wow 2 k and holding it with many mapd is a hell of a task . You might go insane . So is the assistant remote ? What are you having to pay her ? Any bonus’s? What will see do ? Is she licensed? It’s so tough to delegate duties to someone . Don’t they have to be licensed to talk to the carriers ?

I would tell you, but then I wouldn't have content to monetize for an upcoming behind the admin webinar for $97 :D:D:D

Just poking a bit of fun at the monetization of everything....

No, she's in the office - $17/hr -- she can do just about anything other than discussing ins benefits with beneficiaries (some carriers will need to have her listed as a designated agency point of contact, but most just ask for my writing number).

I confronted fmo on start date June 28th . I told her what Travis said . I told her I think your wrong . She 100% said start date of recording client calls and telesales June 28 th . Face to face no recording . We’ll know soon who’s right

I confronted fmo on start date June 28th . I told her what Travis said . I told her I think your wrong . She 100% said start date of recording client calls and telesales June 28 th . Face to face no recording . We’ll know soon who’s right

She also said the date of Jan 1st is just because thats when the most plans would be effected

Does that sound like Govt document language really

Interesting 2nd bullet point. I know DonP would be a 5 star agent, wonder how I would rate? CMS is trying to carve out the agent, or at least make us look like the devil.

--------------

First, policymakers could consider incentivizing agents to share the number of health plans with which their agencies have contracts when they connect with a consumer as well as their compensation incentives, and personal background.

Second, state or federal leaders could design a marketplace for Medicare agents and assign performance ratings to agents.

Third, policymakers can bolster the Medicare.gov site in order to support consumers’ informed decision-making process.

Lastly, public and nonprofit established to provide Medicare beneficiary enrollment and navigation assistance should receive more support

June 28th isn't giving much notice. As much as it pains me to agree with T.P., I think he's correct on the 01/01/2023 date. :yes:

Back