Tyler Reese head of Ifg says talking with carriers they think includes face to face

Don’t shoot the messenger!!! I agree June 28 th is too soon . If she’s wrong I’ll tell her . But she was very adamant.

From Sylvia Gordon at Gordon Marketing:

All Agents Will Have to Record Every Call:

NAHU has been working on your behalf for the past several months to convince CMS not to implement a new regulation that would require all agents to record every interaction with a client.

Unfortunately, CMS did pass their final rule on May 9th. Unless we are able to convince them to modify this, it is now the law of the land. Although CMS says they have no way to audit this, and we don't know what they will expect, NAHU has another call with CMS next week. We are hopeful that we can convince them that this rule is an overreach and won't accomplish CMS goals in reducing the amount of complaints to Medicare generated by the large call centers. If nothing changes, every agent will have to record every interaction with a client.
depositphotos_3003037-stock-photo-old-phone.jpg

If you are not a member of NAHU, please join! They are the only one advocating on your behalf and trying to explain to CMS that the field agents are not creating the complaints and this rule doesn't help solve the root of the problem.

url

NAHU is a bunch of fat people gorging themselves on the dues of those that are gullible to pay. Instead of buying off politicians as they should be doing, NAHU posts that they are working tirelessly for us the independent agent. Utter and complete BS. Write them a check so some fat man/woman/ or whatever they identify as can scarf down ribeyes, drink, dirty martinis, and finish them off with a chocolate souffle al the while pocketing around 3-400 large as salary.

NAHU reminds me of the NRA.

"Join now or they'll take yer guns!!!"

"Join now and the law that was already passed we'll lobby to change even though it's never worked before!!!"

What was IFG's name previously?

it’s always been Ifg as far as I know . It looks like the fmo assistant is wrong . It starts 10/1 for enrollments 1/23 . But 100% this doesn’t include face to face agents but as of now it includes recordings of any conversations or re enrollments with existing clients .

Latest posts

Back