UHC 2 rates on CSG?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Why is 2 different rates on CSG, I mean 2 rates for standard and 2 rates for Level 2

I got messed up again with them I don't write their med sups often but so many issues

I am about to write a plan in TX that showed $126.29 for 72-year-old male in zip 75126

this works

Then I went to save the quote and looked further down the line and another AARP quote for standard shows $145.64 also standard

this won't be good

The sales portal materials are down still

I have to email for app tomorrow, But I have no idea what the right price would be

I don't know about Texas but they just brought out a slightly cheaper MedSup in South Carolina without the free gym membership and other shiny objects. There's a couple other goodies like increased household discount.

Ok So I could still sell it for the lower price?

the Guy wont care about the gym or extras, Though I thought that came from AARP membership anyway

I know this happened to me a couple of months ago on a level 2 where she got a much higher rate than quoted and we canceled Though I forgot about this before this quote

Is it a dif app?

UHC said it was only being offered to a few elite agents, who could fog mirrors and do other tricks. If you haven't got a heads up about this you should check your temperature.

Well I don't write many UHC med supps anymore Haven't for about 5 years

Though I do about 40 or so UHC MA plans each year

Not one of my more used carriers

Ok So I could still sell it for the lower price?

the Guy wont care about the gym or extras, Though I thought that came from AARP membership anyway

I know this happened to me a couple of months ago on a level 2 where she got a much higher rate than quoted and we canceled Though I forgot about this before this quote

Is it a dif app?

It is a different application, but it is in LEAN.

Search your email for "UHICA" - you may have gotten the notice but not paid attention to it (we get a million carrier emails and they did this right before AEP).

It is a different application, but it is in LEAN.

Search your email for "UHICA" - you may have gotten the notice but not paid attention to it (we get a million carrier emails and they did this right before AEP).

Yes it was there but I called upline apparently I was not invited, I could have wrote it, However I would not have been paid

Though there is no indication in lean I would not be paid

They are petitioning for it now

Why is 2 different rates on CSG, I mean 2 rates for standard and 2 rates for Level 2

I got messed up again with them I don't write their med sups often but so many issues

I am about to write a plan in TX that showed $126.29 for 72-year-old male in zip 75126

this works

Then I went to save the quote and looked further down the line and another AARP quote for standard shows $145.64 also standard

this won't be good

The sales portal materials are down still

I have to email for app tomorrow, But I have no idea what the right price would be

I believe that the lower rate that you see INCLUDES DISCOUNTS (AARP membership and/or AARPUHC membership of other household member whether membership alone (10%) or other household member membership + AARP UHC Med Supp membership (20%). This is mentioned in the rate table in RED PRINT> Another thing that I learned is that I can't just send Sales Material item DIRECTLY to the prospect. I have to SAVE it to my computer as a DOCUMENT and then attach it into an e-mail when I want to save it.

Back