Uhc Wtf!

Norwayguy

I have spent way too much time here.
5000 Post Club
Norway, ME
Okay I am the first to admit I don't sell much with UHC, I live in GI state and only offer AARP medsups and when I was stupid MA and PDP plans but could anyone tell me why every year I get stuff from UHC agent onboarding giving me a new writing number write under?

I know I know I should call the producers help desk I just don't have that number in my new phone for some reason.

Doesn't UHC underwrite the AARP Med Supps? I'm sure that has something to do with it.

VolAgent said:
Doesn't UHC underwrite the AARP Med Supps? I'm sure that has something to do with it.

What I meant in my post is my only connection to UHC are the AARP medsups I sell. UHC doesn't do under 65 health in my state they don't offer thier own sups in my state and though they offer AARP MA & PDP plans I don't play in that market any longer. I just reread the letter and with the new writing number I have to reregister for the producer site....anyone wanna bet what happens to my renewals under my old number?

What I meant in my post is my only connection to UHC are the AARP medsups I sell. UHC doesn't do under 65 health in my state they don't offer thier own sups in my state and though they offer AARP MA & PDP plans I don't play in that market any longer. I just reread the letter and with the new writing number I have to reregister for the producer site....anyone wanna bet what happens to my renewals under my old number?

You'll still get your renewals. Apparently there has been some "shake ups" at the FMO level and a lot of agent's hierarchy has changed. With them, whenever the hierarchy changes so does the writing #. Its wired.

You'll still get your renewals. Apparently there has been some "shake ups" at the FMO level and a lot of agent's hierarchy has changed. With them, whenever the hierarchy changes so does the writing #. Its wired.

Seems as if it happens every year....Friggin UHC.

It has been frustrating to deal with UHC and the constant changing of writing numbers, but the business I get from working in a pharmacy with their retail program makes me swallow my pride and roll with it. Open enrollment period is that only time I write any UHC business except in rare cases when I get a T65 propect.

Back