Under 50 Whole Life Policies

DarenMC83

Expert
What companies are NO IMO required, that can be used for under age 50 Whole Life products in the state of KY?

***Please don't try to sell me on an IMO, my boss won't do it***

What companies are NO IMO required, that can be used for under age 50 Whole Life products in the state of KY?

Trustage and SNL are FE for younger ages. Almost every company has FU whole life for younger ages. I can't think of company that won't contract direct.

You're going to be going through some type of brokerage with all of the major mutuals unless you're captive. That being said, you can still deal direct and get paid direct. Mass, Guardian, Ameritas, etc. all have great WL policy options.

Most like IMO, and we avoid them. Thank u!

They all like you to go thru an IMO. A layer of protection for the company. And you can usually get a higher commission thru an IMO than direct.

Nothing wrong with having contracts thru an IMO. But I'm not trying to change your mind. If you don't want to deal with an IMO, don't!

Most companies in the space you're looking at will contract direct. AmMem, which is Trustage now, SNL, RNA, AmAm, Trinity, etc.

KSKJ used to contract direct. They may not now?

Back