Under 50 Whole Life Policies

Senior life is saying to me they don’t do brokerage, so I will try to contact the other companies you mentioned. Thank u!!

American amicable, even on the contracting page says they use an Imo.
Kskj is “in a transition so their hiring is frozen at the moment.”
RNA, the first question they asked was if we had an imo ‍♂️

American amicable, even on the contracting page says they use an Imo.
Kskj is “in a transition so their hiring is frozen at the moment.”
RNA, the first question they asked was if we had an imo ‍♂️

Sounds like your boss must have had some kind of problem with an IMO in the past. Tell him to call us and let me see if I can change his mind on that. It'll make this much easier for you!

we tried to get appointed by them but they don’t want to do “brokerage” anymore, only captive.

snl ,columbian and a few others you can go direct .Most of the “IMO’s” On her aren’t direct with the company’s either . Their under a higher producing fmo or nmo . The reason they do this is to get higher contracts with less pressure for higher production . It’s the reason you should do it do . If your go under any of the IMO’s on here like Todd King they’ll release you if your not happy .

snl ,columbian and a few others you can go direct .Most of the “IMO’s” On her aren’t direct with the company’s either . Their under a higher producing fmo or nmo . The reason they do this is to get higher contracts with less pressure for higher production . It’s the reason you should do it do . If your go under any of the IMO’s on here like Todd King they’ll release you if your not happy .
True all this. Todd's got a lot of keys on his key chain.

United Home and Illinois Mutual are also good under 50.

Back