Under 50 Whole Life Policies

snl ,columbian and a few others you can go direct .Most of the “IMO’s” On her aren’t direct with the company’s either . They’re under a higher producing fmo or nmo . The reason they do this is to get higher contracts with less pressure for higher production . It’s the reason you should do it do . If your go under any of the IMO’s on here like Todd King they’ll release you if you’re not happy .

Who is SNL?

What companies are NO IMO required, that can be used for under age 50 Whole Life products in the state of KY?

You might want to give Federal Life a call. They have a CIT whole life plan that might fit your needs well. They've changed product offerings through the years I've work with them, but this one has stayed in place and imho it works very well. I will add, they have been very easy to work with and responsive. Margins on cost cannot beat the service they have provided me and my clients over the years.

What companies are NO IMO required, that can be used for under age 50 Whole Life products in the state of KY?

***Please don't try to sell me on an IMO, my boss won't do it***
You have a nice little company based in KY.. Mountain Life that has a good WL plan. They also have a good FE plan for 50+.

Columbian Life has a good FU WL and also have an FE plan that is written down to age 18.

You have a nice little company based in KY.. Mountain Life that has a good WL plan. They also have a good FE plan for 50+.

Columbian Life has a good FU WL and also have an FE plan that is written down to age 18.

I will check them out, thank u!

If you want to see whole life -- this is going to be a "brokerage" type of situation. The question is, what outlet will you use, who is going to supply you with the product. You are either going to go "direct," through the "brokerage" department of a general agency (Mass Mutual, Guardian, etc.); or you can go through one of the "major" national brokerage shops -- like a Crump. The alternative is to go to another "brokerage" outlet. Upline's, RMO, NMO, IMO, etc. -- in this particular situation -- they are all acting as a "brokerage" shop.

Back