Underwriting Tool- Free to try out

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
One of our FexContracting agents has created a digital version of our cheat sheet. He did this as his own project and I have no ownership in his venture but I think he did a very cool job with it. It's quicker to use on the fly than other software I have tried out once you get past a little learning curve.

He purposely keep it simple to use by not having the RX info built into it. It has links built in to the RX lists for companies that have those. But it's built to screen by the app questions, height/weight charts, age, etc. It mainly works off of check boxes with very little input needed to get your answer you are seeking.

The other thing that is pretty cool on it is how he charges for it once you are out of your free trial period. He charges per use. When he first told me that I told him agents are cheap and they won't pay per use. But once I got looking at it and thinking about it I think it makes perfect sense. Because once an agent is more experienced he won't need something like this very often. There is no point subscribing to a $25 monthly subscription when you might only used it for 5 or 6 cases per month.

The other great thing is if you do pay for it he has you pay through PayPal. I preach to agents every day to NEVER give your credit card info to lead vendors or other vendors that you do not know personally. I know Dennis and he's a solid guy. But you don't know him. So paying him through PayPal is 10,000% safer than giving out your card number to someone you don't know.

Here is the video to learn how it works: http://www.fexsapp.com/introvideo.mp4

And here is the link to try it free for 25 uses with no obligation: When you register just put "FEX25" as the IMO/Agency. http://www.fexsapp.com/http://www.fexsapp.com/

You do not have to be under the FexContracting agency to use this (but feel welcome to give us a call if you are looking for a good one.) Currently the companies he has loaded in are the companies that FexContracting sells and they are all current with their recent changes. But Dennis will gladly add other companies in at your request.

Try it out and give him some feedback. I think he did a good job.

One of our FexContracting agents has created a digital version of our cheat sheet. He did this as his own project and I have no ownership in his venture but I think he did a very cool job with it. It's quicker to use on the fly than other software I have tried out once you get past a little learning curve.

He purposely keep it simple to use by not having the RX info built into it. It has links built in to the RX lists for companies that have those. But it's built to screen by the app questions, height/weight charts, age, etc. It mainly works off of check boxes with very little input needed to get your answer you are seeking.

The other thing that is pretty cool on it is how he charges for it once you are out of your free trial period. He charges per use. When he first told me that I told him agents are cheap and they won't pay per use. But once I got looking at it and thinking about it I think it makes perfect sense. Because once an agent is more experienced he won't need something like this very often. There is no point subscribing to a $25 monthly subscription when you might only used it for 5 or 6 cases per month.

The other great thing is if you do pay for it he has you pay through PayPal. I preach to agents every day to NEVER give your credit card info to lead vendors or other vendors that you do not know personally. I know Dennis and he's a solid guy. But you don't know him. So paying him through PayPal is 10,000% safer than giving out your card number to someone you don't know.

Here is the video to learn how it works: http://www.fexsapp.com/introvideo.mp4

And here is the link to try it free for 25 uses with no obligation: When you register just put "FEX25" as the IMO/Agency. http://www.fexsapp.com/http://www.fexsapp.com/

You do not have to be under the FexContracting agency to use this (but feel welcome to give us a call if you are looking for a good one.) Currently the companies he has loaded in are the companies that FexContracting sells and they are all current with their recent changes. But Dennis will gladly add other companies in at your request.

Try it out and give him some feedback. I think he did a good job.

Awesome!

I remember when FEXQuotes first came around. A lot of debate but now they are a staple.

This may be perfect for guys like me that are not doing FE day in day out.

Sounds pretty cheap for someone that pretty much knows their UW, but expensive if you don't. What is the pay per use?

Sounds pretty cheap for someone that pretty much knows their UW, but expensive if you don't. What is the pay per use?

It will tell when you register. Has several tiers but basically if you just buy 25 uses at a time it's like $1 per use and if you buy like $100 worth they are around 50 cents per use I think. That's going from my memory of looking at it last month. Several tiers in between.

When I first saw that I thought is was probably not good but then i thought for guys who don't use it much but find it handy a few cases per month that's probably a real good way to do it. $100 would likely last all year. Maybe 2-years.

It will tell when you register. Has several tiers but basically if you just buy 25 uses at a time it's like $1 per use and if you buy like $100 worth they are around 50 cents per use I think. That's going from my memory of looking at it last month. Several tiers in between.

When I first saw that I thought is was probably not good but then i thought for guys who don't use it much but find it handy a few cases per month that's probably a real good way to do it. $100 would likely last all year. Maybe 2-years.

It does sound good, but not for a new agent. Sounds like it could get way too expensive. I think a new agent could do that about 10 times a day.....not too good!

Last edited:
It does sound good, but not for a new agent. Sounds like it could get way too expensive.

He may need to make an unlimited use price that new agents can initially be on. But that's the kind of feedback he's looking for. I think agents are reluctant to commit to an ongoing monthly charge. Especially for something that they should be able to use less and less after the first few months.

Why not just use BestPlanPro? Proven and reliable.

It's good too but much more cumbersome on the fly because more data is needed to get to an answer. Plus it's a subscription with an ongoing monthly fee. Depending on how much you use it and where you use it agents may like one over the other.

New agents should be less worried about products like this, and be more worried about having ONE carrier they lead with and mastering that.

Thats how you succeed in this industry.

Not by using a tool like this.

He may need to make an unlimited use price that new agents can initially be on. But that's the kind of feedback he's looking for. I think agents are reluctant to commit to an ongoing monthly charge. Especially for something that they should be able to use less and less after the first few months.

He should do a set price about like Ebby does. $10 per month. There's a lot of agents who would do that and keep it even if they didn't us it much. I think that is more in line.

Back