Underwriting Tool- Free to try out

You're the one that keeps mentioning me in your recruiting posts (which are almost every post you make).

You have yet to answer the UW questions that have been asked of you. Why do you avoid them? Well, we know why you are not answering them. It's because you can't do for your clients, with conditions like that, what we can for them. Avoiding the hole that SL has is not going to make it go away. You want to be on the up and up...then answer the questions!

As far as owning you, I'm not the only one who has mentioned that. There have been several on here that told you that....several times. Being able to educate you on what we do, when you thought we didn't, is pretty much owning you. You should check your facts before you tell me what TR King Insurance Marketing does and doesn't do. Yep, I owned you!

Now, if you really want to educate yourself about many of the things we do, go to the website and peruse it for a while. You might just learn something!

Todd, you're so full of crap. But if it makes your fragile ego feel stronger so be it.

You're the one that keeps mentioning me in your recruiting posts (which are almost every post you make).

You have yet to answer the UW questions that have been asked of you. Why do you avoid them? Well, we know why you are not answering them. It's because you can't do for your clients, with conditions like that, what we can for them. Avoiding the hole that SL has is not going to make it go away. You want to be on the up and up...then answer the questions!

As far as owning you, I'm not the only one who has mentioned that. There have been several on here that told you that....several times. Being able to educate you on what we do, when you thought we didn't, is pretty much owning you. You should check your facts before you tell me what TR King Insurance Marketing does and doesn't do. Yep, I owned you!

Now, if you really want to educate yourself about many of the things we do, go to the website and peruse it for a while. You might just learn something!

Everything has already been answered. Go find it.

Everything has already been answered. Go find it.

No, you have not answered those questions.

You know what, I'm tired of playing your games with you. You're just acting like an *** to me at this point. You won't acknowledge anything any of the rest of us try to tell you. You're doing nothing but playing games. Done with your games!

Back