Underwriting

Anyone know of a Final expense company that takes a person with Multiple Sclerosis that isn't a guarantee issue.
Thanks
Foresters(Level Preferred), GCU(Level Standard), Accendo(Level Standard), Sentinel Security(Graded 30%/70%/100%), GTL(Graded 5%/50%/100%).

The age they were 1st diagnosed, whether or not they're in a wheelchair and whether or not they can perform all of their ADL's can cause a decline.

I got another one for you Goillini52. Do you know of any companies that dont do MIB check? I have two clients that are on a lot of pain meds and they both take a medication that is to prevent a possible overdose. When I submit an application the insurance companies think these people are drug addicts.

I got another one for you Goillini52. Do you know of any companies that dont do MIB check? I have two clients that are on a lot of pain meds and they both take a medication that is to prevent a possible overdose. When I submit an application the insurance companies think these people are drug addicts.

The 2 co’s that Baseball listed don’t check the mib but the drug which is probably Narcan will show up on the rx check . That will probably be rop with snl and a decline with Oxford even if they never took. Years ago Trans took that preferred if never used but no more. I think Family benefit will take it if it was never used .

Back