UNETHICAL REPLACEMENTS by NASB

Undertaker

BEWARE OF NASB (North American Senior Benefits) UNETHICAL TRAINED AGENTS!!!!

Am I the only FINAL EXPENSE agent out there that continuously run into NASB agents that mislead, lie, & deceive seniors into replacing perfectly good in force policies, and what do you do about it?

BEWARE OF NASB (North American Senior Benefits) UNETHICAL TRAINED AGENTS!!!!

Am I the only FINAL EXPENSE agent out there that continuously run into NASB agents that mislead, lie, & deceive seniors into replacing perfectly good in force policies, and what do you do about it?
No you are not. That is a common occurrence. Just file a complaint against the agent and the agency every time that your client recognizes that they were taken advantage and is willing to follow through.
I don’t know if it’s the entire organization or certain regional hubs. But their “mistakes” show up often.

Three more NASB agents reported to Ins Commissioner of GA, THIS WEEK....brand new agents getting "great" training from their crooked, greedy uplines. Must be looking for that next promotion or win a trip or contest, all at the expense of seniors...

Last edited:
Why are you surprised? Unethical, deceiving, liars and misleading people is what built America. Those who are not so are the anomalies. Sorry, didn't intend to get political.

Who said I was surprised? And, what are you saying? Are you ok with unethical agents stealing commissions and renewals from other agents or "anomalies" because there have been crooks since the beginning of time. Maybe your reply was meant for a different post.

They ain’t going to do shit . Your wasting your time . The people we work with are gullible habitual switchers . I coach all my clients never fill out another other card . There’s sharks everywhere. I’m your agent for life . Many will but you need to do a better job of coaching . If your selling competitive products and selling correctly you should have few replacements.

You're hard to follow...lol
I'll put my "legit" replaced business up against anyone. This post is about UNETHICAL replacements. You know, clean sheeting, checking NO to smoking for a smoker, no replacement forms to hide their handiwork, etc. You sound like I've touched a nerve...

You're hard to follow...lol
I'll put my "legit" replaced business up against anyone. This post is about UNETHICAL replacements. You know, clean sheeting, checking NO to smoking for a smoker, no replacement forms to hide their handiwork, etc. You sound like I've touched a nerve...

Not at all. I replace only if can give them a better product .The agent will simply say he wrote what the client said . He’ll say the client said they had no coverage . Unless its on tape it’s meaningless . Outside the agent stealing or he gets tons of complaints I don’t believe anything happens . I know for a fact one of the most respected posters on this board the last 5 plus years is a scumbag agent who lies on many apps. I’ll name no names.

Back