Now with no Trans who is Insulin friendly

• Columbian has 24 mos controlled Afib

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who do I Use for Insulin friendly

• Who do I use for heart

• Total voters
As most before 2020 my go to was Trans. Now I need insulin friendly, Heart issue friendly, Stroke freindly and cancer friendly. That is as friendly as possible. Now I use Mutual for the healthy and I discovered Columbian Life does have a 1st day full benefit for Afib if it’s been controlled for 24 mos. also both Mutual and Columbian take applicants with neuropathy if not using any prescribed pain meds.
Both have height and weight build charts though. Any help?

As most before 2020 my go to was Trans. Now I need insulin friendly, Heart issue friendly, Stroke freindly and cancer friendly. That is as friendly as possible. Now I use Mutual for the healthy and I discovered Columbian Life does have a 1st day full benefit for Afib if it’s been controlled for 24 mos. also both Mutual and Columbian take applicants with neuropathy if not using any prescribed pain meds.

You considered Trans to be insulin-friendly? Well if you did you are going to love Oxford, Foresters, Trinity, RNA, and a bunch of others that rate insulin as Prefered. Your up line certainly has cheat-sheets for all this stuff. This is just basic 101 stuff to get started.

Rna will take fatties, heart,insulin and neuropathy . I'm just getting contracted but rates seem very high age 65 and under but are ok over age 65 .American Amicable will take heart, pain meds and insulin . Rates for smokers are great. Trinity takes all the above with great rates .

1. Columbian has 24 mos controlled Afib
  2. Who do I Use for Insulin friendly
  3. Who do I use for heart
Reply to question one - there are a ton of AFIB friendly carriers, if you were writing Trans for this condition, it wasn't really friendly with them either. I, like you, used to lead with Trans and they took a TON of health conditions, but there are better products to write over and if you concentrate your business with only about 2-3 carriers, you can solve your problems without having a ton of companies to write. Royal Neighbors of America (RNA), American Amicable/Occidental with both take it level.
For you're second questions, pretty much ANYBODY for insulin except trans, that is with their old product and their new product. RNA, AmAm and Prosperity are my go-to for Insulin use. May be specific carrier questions like used insulin prior to age 30 or used insulin prior to age 50. Depends on the carriers.
For the 3rd questions with heart - AmAm will take isosorbide and nitro depending on the first fill. Prosperity takes a TON of heart meds as long as you can answer no to all the medical questions and the client has been on the meds for over two years and last but not least, RNA has a two page knockout list of meds making them one of my favorite carriers in the bag. If the meds aren't on there list, you are good to go!

Based on the conditions you described, RNA would be a great fit. A-Fib and insulin friendly. Don't ask about diabetes and neuropathy, don't have height/weight chart and do true social security billing. Couldn't think of a better option.

Thank You

You considered Trans to be insulin-friendly? Well if you did you are going to love Oxford, Foresters, Trinity, RNA, and a bunch of others that rate insulin as Prefered. Your up line certainly has cheat-sheets for all this stuff. This is just basic 101 stuff to get started.

Thank You

Back