Unit owner Mortgagee AI on HOA Polict?

The only thing that makes me laugh more than banker demanding ridiculous things that only exist in their imagination (usually when a they've had weeks or months to contact me, but of course wait to the last minute), is when they then go to my client and tell them that I am refusing to work with them and holding up the loan.

The only thing that makes me laugh more than banker demanding ridiculous things that only exist in their imagination (usually when a they've had weeks or months to contact me, but of course wait to the last minute), is when they then go to my client and tell them that I am refusing to work with them and holding up the loan.

It's always someone else's fault with bankers. I had to explain the concept of a binder to a "Senior Loan Officer" recently. She got snotty and couldn't wrap her head around why we wouldn't just issue the policy for the closing date. 3 weeks later and the closing has been delayed three times. I wonder if she's using me as an excuse for the delays...

It's always someone else's fault with bankers. I had to explain the concept of a binder to a "Senior Loan Officer" recently. She got snotty and couldn't wrap her head around why we wouldn't just issue the policy for the closing date. 3 weeks later and the closing has been delayed three times. I wonder if she's using me as an excuse for the delays...
Yep, sounds about right.

None of them understand insurance. They only know how to tell you that 1. It is urgent and 2. You must do it or it will not close.

You forgot #3, which is my personal favorite. #3 is when they give you impossible demands based on a criteria they don't understand, they'll tell your client that you are holding up the loan once they don't get what they want within 24 hours. Or, another one of my favorites, when you send what they request to one person, but one person doesn't tell the other that you've sent it, then they once again tell the insured you aren't co operating and you're holding up the loan.

Back