United Life Contract

I'm a relatively successful 5th year agent whose whole focus has been building a renewal base of income via medicare advantage and supplemental plans. I am looking to add on Final expense as my existing database of clients seem to be loyal and I know there is need.
I'm looking for an FMO that offers a good mix of carriers with high commission splits- I'm not looking for help with lead generation or submission to carriers I prefer to handle everything myself.
I've been offered 70% for United Life Contract (pricing seems good for the client that has immediate need) is this a good offer?

I'm a relatively successful 5th year agent whose whole focus has been building a renewal base of income via medicare advantage and supplemental plans. I am looking to add on Final expense as my existing database of clients seem to be loyal and I know there is need.
I'm looking for an FMO that offers a good mix of carriers with high commission splits- I'm not looking for help with lead generation or submission to carriers I prefer to handle everything myself.
I've been offered 70% for United Life Contract (pricing seems good for the client that has immediate need) is this a good offer?

No, it's not! You should be looking for commissions around 115%-120% to start. There are several IMOs (like us) who can help you with this. More will be coming shortly to recommend some or drop a shameless plug like I just did! :laugh:

You should take a look at this guy. :yes:

3501.jpg

If you are talking about United Life out of Cedar Rapids, that is their standard contract level.. They only pay 80% to a GA.. However, they also are not a Final Expense company. They had a good GI plan but they pulled it. Talk with some of the IMO you will find here on the forum such as Todd King., David Duford, etc. They can do much better for you.

Back