Upcoming Interview Advice

K_uger

I had a meeting a few weeks ago with Allstate regarding purchasing an existing BOB but since my discovery of this forum and the (mostly) negative views of Allstate, I decided to contact a major life insurance company and will meeting with them in the next few weeks.

Can anyone give me advice on questions to ask that will give me a solid understanding of the company, the competitiveness of its products, its expectations of me, etc.

I know it's a rather vague post but I'm not sure what to expect and would like to be as prepared as possible. There seems to be a lot of knowledge on this forum and I appreciate your responses in advance.

I had a meeting a few weeks ago with Allstate regarding purchasing an existing BOB but since my discovery of this forum and the (mostly) negative views of Allstate, I decided to contact a major life insurance company and will meeting with them in the next few weeks.

If you are looking for life insurance a property and casualty company usually does have the best rates....go to a life company for your best life rates....and if it is term insurance you can run rates here..Term Life Insurance Quote Comparison ....and there are guaranteed ul plans that will take you to age 121.....

Back