Update - had a decent day generating D2D Leads . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
We had a canvassing crew go out today and create D2D leads for our Agents to work on Monday.

We used a list of 50 to 70 and < $50k.

Anyone that answered or made contact - were told this: " Hey Mrs / Mr Jones - in the recent past you may have mailed in a reply card like this wanting information on some Easy Issue Life Insurance ( show a generic BRC ). We were in the area today and wanted to stop by and be sure that you had received your Free Gifts for mailing in the card? " . . .

You didn't? Well - here you go. They were handed an envelope with a dozen or so $5 or $10 Gift Certificates ( $5 Off if you spend $15 -or- $10 Off if you spend $25 ) + entries into some prize drawings.

Were you able to get the information you need?

Yes.

Awesome! Would it be okay if I had one of our Team Members give you a call and introduce our Company and see if maybe we could save you some money?

No - I / We never did.

I'm sorry about that. Would it be okay if I had one of our Team Members give you a call and introduce our Company and see if we could find you ( and your Family ) some affordable coverage?

No.

I understand. I'll let our Office know that I was able to get you your Free Gifts. We also have some Free Prize Drawings coming up and I'll make sure you get entered. What Email and Cell # should they use to contact you if you win Mrs / Mr Jones?

Yes.

Great! What Email and Cell # should they use to contact you Mrs / Mr Jones?

I'll also let our Office know that I was able to get you your Free Gifts. We also have some Free Prize Drawings coming up - I'll personally make sure you get entered. Thanks Mrs / Mr Jones.

They did awesome.

4 canvassers. 10:30am to 4:00pm and then 5:30pm to 7:30pm ( will be 8:30pm soon )

Total Home Visits = 318

Total Tele-Leads = 14

Total Man Hours = 7.5 hours x 4 = 30

@ $10 an hour = $300

$20 Gas x 4 = $80

Labor Expense = $380

Ad Expense = $318 ( $1 x 318 Homes )

Total Expense = $698

Total Ad Income = $795 ( 25¢ x 318 homes x 10 Advertisers = $795 )

Net Cost For Day = +$97

Cost Per Lead = +$6.93

We are going to create the D2D Tele-Leads - 5:30pm to 8:30pm Monday thru Sunday and then 10:30pm to 4:00pm on Saturday & Sunday.

TV will still be King tho . . .

Where do you find these boys to cold door knock for 7.5 hours for 75 bucks? Sounds like your calling card is finding labor.

Where do you find these boys to cold door knock for 7.5 hours for 75 bucks? Sounds like your calling card is finding labor.

Minimum Wage is $7.25 - they make $10 per hour + they'll get a Bonus based on the quality of the Leads they create . . .

These were 2 stay at home Moms and 2 College kids - 1 boy and 1 girl.

giphy.gif

Two agents called the 14 leads yesterday . . .

Sold 3 deals - $33, $57 and $104 . . .

Total AP = $2328. $698 Advance. $233 a month Pay Thru.

Not bad for $0 leads . . .

Back