US Health Advisors

Yes me too, I am looking for info on this company also. Just looking for help in getting up and running on the right foot...

Ok it is clear that e1 says to stay away, any suggestions on a better alternative(company or IMO) and marketing? Thanks e1

Ok it is clear that e1 says to stay away, any suggestions on a better alternative(company or IMO) and marketing? Thanks e1
Why would you think that E1 knows what they are saying without any reasons stated?
I have worked with USHEALTH Advisors now for over two years. The plans are great - comprehensive major med coverage using the largest network in the country - CIGNA.
Only plans I know of now that offer a 3-YEAR Rate Lock - my customers get NO rate inceases for three years and then they get an option to extend for three more years with simply an age increase (3 years)! I've saved clients as much as $75,000 over the rate period.
AND THEY PAY between $1,000 and $1,500 per app in advance!! NOBODY else is doing that anymore!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Best advice is to stay away. Been there. Think mega strikes again.
Stay away for what reasons?
Edited for spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not major medical. secure advantage is close, but not major medical. their is a cap on how much they will pay out, in a year. 250,000 up to 2 mil. and it is fully underwritten. you are not doing your customers, nor ushealth advisors, any good by mis-statements. there is a place for them, they also have fixed indeminity, products. those are for people with health issues. commission are good, 6 month advance. the training is very good.

Its not major medical!!!!!

Why would you think that E1 knows what they are saying without any reasons stated?
I have worked with USHEALTH Advisors now for over two years. The plans are great - comprehensive major med coverage using the largest network in the country - CIGNA.
Only plans I know of now that offer a 3-YEAR Rate Lock - my customers get NO rate inceases for three years and then they get an option to extend for three more years with simply an age increase (3 years)! I've saved clients as much as $75,000 over the rate period.
AND THEY PAY between $1,000 and $1,500 per app in advance!! NOBODY else is doing that anymore!

Stay away for what reasons?
Edited for spam.

Back