US Health Advisors

Blackops: I got your PM but since I do not have the minimum 20 posts on the forums, the system will not allow me to respond back to your message. You can message me again and leave me your personal email or phone number and I can contact you that way if you'd like.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It is not major medical. secure advantage is close, but not major medical. their is a cap on how much they will pay out, in a year. 250,000 up to 2 mil. and it is fully underwritten. you are not doing your customers, nor ushealth advisors, any good by mis-statements. there is a place for them, they also have fixed indeminity, products. those are for people with health issues. commission are good, 6 month advance. the training is very good.

Actually, the Secure Advantage plans will pay out anywhere from $100k per calender year, up to the lifetime certificate of $5Mil., depending on what benefit level the client prefers. But oh well, $100k, 250k, 2 mil or 5 mil., the plans are custom tailored to each individual client, which is what I like. :)

Last edited:
If you think having a limit on the plans is beneficial go for it. I would never sell a full medical plan with a limit (the Advantage plan is not a full medical plan, I don't care what they tell you) Do you know how fast you can burn 100K or 250K.

If you think having a limit on the plans is beneficial go for it. I would never sell a full medical plan with a limit (the Advantage plan is not a full medical plan, I don't care what they tell you) Do you know how fast you can burn 100K or 250K.

some people want/have to save every dollar they can on premiums, so its their choice to opt for annual limits. based on good health the company also raises those limits on the policy anniversary.

having said that, the minimum I market is 2 million, but always recommend unlimited.

Even though a tiny %age of all claims since the dawn of the health plan as we know it ever go to even one million $, I don't want to expose my client to any odds of not being covered, no matter how slim.

If they choose to pick a lower limit because of affordability then they understand the restrictions and limitations of that choice.

Secure Advantage can offer a much higher level of coverage than any major medical available in this market today, with a lot less exclusions and dollar limits on important services like therapy to return to every day living and ambulance.

It also covers you on or off the job, most major medicals do not.

It also covers you nationwide, many major medicals are statewide networks, with higher cost sharing when heading out of state.

Best of all is, we have a 3 year rate guarantee, and our products are not federally mandated, so it really doesn't matter what happens with nationalized healthcare. We are in the catbird seat.

my advance on about 6K worth of AV sold two weeks ago, underwritten in less than five days will advance me over $1200 today.

those who qualified are heading to cabo for a week on 6/2, they get to bring a spouse or sig other, and the resort is all in. with more cash prizes and bonuses passed out at the the awards ceremonies.

i am surrounded with multi million dollar producers who pick up the phone and answer my questions when i need answers.

all in all i like the products and have not found anything to compare in this current market, and the company seems to be really fair, they have great agent and customer support with live americans answering the phone.

oh, did i mention the stock sharing program? :D

some people want/have to save every dollar they can on premiums, so its their choice to opt for annual limits. based on good health the company also raises those limits on the policy anniversary.

having said that, the minimum I market is 2 million, but always recommend unlimited.

Even though a tiny %age of all claims since the dawn of the health plan as we know it ever go to even one million $, I don't want to expose my client to any odds of not being covered, no matter how slim.

If they choose to pick a lower limit because of affordability then they understand the restrictions and limitations of that choice.

Secure Advantage can offer a much higher level of coverage than any major medical available in this market today, with a lot less exclusions and dollar limits on important services like therapy to return to every day living and ambulance.

It also covers you nationwide, many major medicals are statewide networks, with higher cost sharing when heading out of state.

Best of all is, we have a 3 year rate guarantee, and our products are not federally mandated, so it really doesn't matter what happens with nationalized healthcare. We are in the catbird seat.

my advance on about 6K worth of AV sold two weeks ago, underwritten in less than five days will advance me over $1200 today.

those who qualified are heading to cabo for a week on 6/2, they get to bring a spouse or sig other, and the resort is all in. with more cash prizes and bonuses passed out at the the awards ceremonies.

i am surrounded with multi million dollar producers who pick up the phone and answer my questions when i need answers.

all in all i like the products and have not found anything to compare in this current market, and the company seems to be really fair, they have great agent and customer support with live americans answering the phone.

Obviously you are not drinking the Kool Aid, you must be swimming in it!
Any company that pay $1,200 advances on $500 premium, is not doing you any favours, the charge backs ( They will come) will eat you alive.
Sooner or later you will realise that the experienced agents on this forum, got to be experienced agents because they know what they are talking about. Usually if the general consensus is a company is bad, it is.

expat,

i never said they paid 1200, just that the total advance was that much

who do you suggest as a reputable company, who pays agents well, and offer policy holders a solid product without loopholes (like no on the job coverage) and limits (like 2-5K on ambulance per year)?

i shopped all the majors for the past three and did not find any policy, that in good conscience would offer to any of my current clients or new prospective clients due to clauses like, "we reserve the right to adjust your premium payment up to five times per annum"

what is your favorite individual health company for 2012?

Your inexperience is showing (and/or your manager gave you bad info). The major national carriers (folks like Blues, CIGNA, Humana, UHC et. al. all cover you on/off the job.
Can't think of a single "major medicals" that has a "statewide network". See above.
those who qualified are heading to cabo for a week on 6/2, they get to bring a spouse or sig other, and the resort is all in.
Yes, it's the only company that has any kind of reward trip. Are you serious? The resort is "all in"? That means what?
all in all i like the products and have not found anything to compare in this current market
Doesn't sound like your experience and level of knowledge give your opinion any credibility.

Swimming in it for sure.

I just can't let this go because I just ran across someone with this crap, I reduced their premium from $900 a month to $700, reduced their deductible and OOP, added $10,000 more in Critical illness on each one plus put them in a much better accident plan with a lower deductible. Oh and by the way they didn't even have that 3 year lock on premium. (US Health either picks the highest rate increases out there to compare or exaggerates the rate increases to sell the 3 year lock. Of course you do get a higher commission when you sell it.)

So I guess this couple fits in the category of "having to save every dollar on premium!"

Now this couple has first dollar wellness benefits, coverage for Rx if something terrible happens -- from a pharmacy, not just outpatient -- they no longer have a lifetime limit plus they have more critical illness. Also, if they have something that isn't covered by the CI or accident policy they will have $3,000 less out of pocket than with US Health.

There may be a small % of claims that reach $1M but there are plenty that are over $100K, which is what this couple had. Some cancer treatments at MD Anderson now are over $13,000 per treatment. Ask someone that's had a heart attack how much their bypass surgery was and how much it takes to fill their prescriptions each month. Even with a discount from Canada/Mexico/India it still adds up. Read the fine print it's only prescriptions that go with the surgery or outpatient that are covered -- not the prescriptions that you need when you get home.

But boy that stock program and those advances will make up for all the other stuff.

I started out captive and those multi million dollar producers will lie through their teeth to keep you producing so they get their overrides. They don't give a rip about anything but their overrides and lookin' like a big shot, and going on trips.

Oh, and by the way I was advanced $1,100 on that business and took $500 as earned and it will stick on the books because no one can compete with it, unless they flat out lie.

More than likely I will get life insurance on them as well because I am an "independent" agent and can shop the market for them, not an agent that is selling what I'm told to sell by a marketing organization.

Like Expat said, there is a reason experienced agents don't like these types of plans and the companies that sell them like they are the next best thing since sliced bread.

I think you're missing your calling. You should absolutely be selling time shares.

expat,

i never said they paid 1200, just that the total advance was that much

who do you suggest as a reputable company, who pays agents well, and offer policy holders a solid product without loopholes (like no on the job coverage) and limits (like 2-5K on ambulance per year)?

i shopped all the majors for the past three and did not find any policy, that in good conscience would offer to any of my current clients or new prospective clients due to clauses like, "we reserve the right to adjust your premium payment up to five times per annum"

what is your favorite individual health company for 2012?

Originally Posted by damalden
Your inexperience is showing (and/or your manager gave you bad info). The major national carriers (folks like Blues, CIGNA, Humana, UHC et. al. all cover you on/off the job.

Can't think of a single "major medicals" that has a "statewide network". See above.

those who qualified are heading to cabo for a week on 6/2, they get to bring a spouse or sig other, and the resort is all in.
Yes, it's the only company that has any kind of reward trip. Are you serious? The resort is "all in"? That means what?

all in all i like the products and have not found anything to compare in this current market
Doesn't sound like your experience and level of knowledge give your opinion any credibility.

What he said..............

Damaldan,

I guess I am drinking the Koolaide, but it is good, my Friend! And this one time at bandcamp, this young lady said she had a 3 yr rate lock with somethinganother. Life is GOOD!

Back