US Health Advisors

After all the honest evaluation it has to be a joke wanting to get contracted with them?

Oops, I forgot from my captive days -- "we are the only company that does what's right for our clients 100% of the time." What a bunch of !@#

Dude who doesn't have 24hr on the job coverage. Wake up! Plus those rate aren't that good I just flipped somebody who had that crap policy.

After all the honest evaluation it has to be a joke wanting to get contracted with them?

Oops, I forgot from my captive days -- "we are the only company that does what's right for our clients 100% of the time." What a bunch of !@#

You should use your spellchecker. !@# is the wrong spelling:D

I agree! It is not major medical! These terms are used so loosely by naive agents that have not been properly trained. If their customer were to really need the insurance, they would not have the coverage that they thought or apparently that their agent even thought.

2014 obamacare will hopefully weed out these opportuniststhat prey on the innocent once and for all!!!

Swimming in it for sure.

I just can't let this go because I just ran across someone with this crap, I reduced their premium from $900 a month to $700, reduced their deductible and OOP, added $10,000 more in Critical illness on each one plus put them in a much better accident plan with a lower deductible. Oh and by the way they didn't even have that 3 year lock on premium. (US Health either picks the highest rate increases out there to compare or exaggerates the rate increases to sell the 3 year lock. Of course you do get a higher commission when you sell it.)

So I guess this couple fits in the category of "having to save every dollar on premium!"

Now this couple has first dollar wellness benefits, coverage for Rx if something terrible happens -- from a pharmacy, not just outpatient -- they no longer have a lifetime limit plus they have more critical illness. Also, if they have something that isn't covered by the CI or accident policy they will have $3,000 less out of pocket than with US Health.

There may be a small % of claims that reach $1M but there are plenty that are over $100K, which is what this couple had. Some cancer treatments at MD Anderson now are over $13,000 per treatment. Ask someone that's had a heart attack how much their bypass surgery was and how much it takes to fill their prescriptions each month. Even with a discount from Canada/Mexico/India it still adds up. Read the fine print it's only prescriptions that go with the surgery or outpatient that are covered -- not the prescriptions that you need when you get home.

But boy that stock program and those advances will make up for all the other stuff.

I started out captive and those multi million dollar producers will lie through their teeth to keep you producing so they get their overrides. They don't give a rip about anything but their overrides and lookin' like a big shot, and going on trips.

Oh, and by the way I was advanced $1,100 on that business and took $500 as earned and it will stick on the books because no one can compete with it, unless they flat out lie.

More than likely I will get life insurance on them as well because I am an "independent" agent and can shop the market for them, not an agent that is selling what I'm told to sell by a marketing organization.

Like Expat said, there is a reason experienced agents don't like these types of plans and the companies that sell them like they are the next best thing since sliced bread.

I am in the process of interviewing with themi have seen your posts and believe you have valid points. Any advise for new agents starting out? I'm a newly single mom and need to make the right career choice for my family.

Thanks for the help!

Back