Usa, usa, usa

How about this scenario: Altidore enters a tie game at the 80th minute as a sub, scores the game winner, and hopefully doesn't reinjure the hammie during the celebration

Very patriotic of you to not root for the country you live in.:skeptical:

I know lol...

I suppose it's because soccer fans here annoy me. They seem to be the same ones that don't pay the proper respects that are due to the big time football players and states.

So, I'll be for Schweinsteiger & the boys. Go Germany.

I know lol...

I suppose it's because soccer fans here annoy me. They seem to be the same ones that don't pay the proper respects that are due to the big time football players and states.

So, I'll be for Schweinsteiger & the boys. Go Germany.

I'm a huge college football fan...my made me choose between Saturdays and Sundays years ago...being from Atlanta and a UGA alum...I chose Saturday.

I haven't been on this forum long enough to not pay respect to 'big time football' players...unless you're referring to Tebow...hehe..any chance I get to knock on the gators...I'll take it!

I'm also a huge Netherlands fan...so I'm with you. If the US wins today we play Argentina...there is a saying about snowballs in hell or something like that

I'm a huge college football fan...my made me choose between Saturdays and Sundays years ago...being from Atlanta and a UGA alum...I chose Saturday.

I haven't been on this forum long enough to not pay respect to 'big time football' players...

well ok then, you're kewl :1wink:

Hopefully USA can make it interesting in the 2nd half.

Back