Usa, usa, usa

Have u ever watched Fox News, I think u have it backwards? Having the same thought & not tolerant of others is def NOT liberals, that would be conservatives. And before some jacka$$ comes on here & says "Im a conservative but tolerant...", Im referring to conservatives as a whole, and their willingness to change & see other viewpoints.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/final-expense-forum/united-states-america-united-states-america-united-states-america-t65893-2.html

Calm down Toby, Read his comment in his post #30 all I did was copy it. To make the point that he was doing exactly what he was bitching about. Kinda like "" Im referring to conservatives as a whole"" For the record I am not Conservative or Liberal, I am much to intelligent for that. The only Fox programs I watch regularly is Stossel and The Factor. Want to see some real screeching nut bags tune in MSNBC.

Last edited:
If this occurs, the US will only get better a soccer power house to compete with best in the world and perhaps be the best in the world.

The main problem with American soccer is that there are a ton of youth coaches who train these kids the wrong way. American soccer embodies the achievements of the individual and not the team...most youth coaches get 1 really quick kid and play Boom Ball...it works fine until you get to the level where the defenders are just as fast...usually the international level because the US thinks...hey that kids fast, he's gotta be a striker

For what its worth, Im NOT a soccer fan at all....then again, Im not a hockey fan either really. But I am a USA fan, and an LA fan....so I check out a lil World Cup here & there & watched the Kings thru the NHL playoffs.

BUT....mark my words, Soccer will replace baseball as 1 of the 3 major sports in the US within the next 5-7yrs. Up & coming younger generations do not watch baseball, its slowly dying!

I would agree. Soccer is doing it right. Grow your fans. Start them in youth Soccer.

The main problem with American soccer is that there are a ton of youth coaches who train these kids the wrong way. American soccer embodies the achievements of the individual and not the team...most youth coaches get 1 really quick kid and play Boom Ball...it works fine until you get to the level where the defenders are just as fast...usually the international level because the US thinks...hey that kids fast, he's gotta be a striker

Same thing is happening with basketball. Skill being replaced with athleticism. Too much emphasis being placed on games at a young level instead of fundamentals.

Funny you say that.... Baseball is still the #1 attended Live Game in the USA and by a Huge Margin.

Football has TV Ratings By a Huge Margin.... Basketball and Hockey Struggle all the time for attendance and TV audience.

Soccer, it Will never approach the attendance and TV audience of Baseball or Football.

Talk about boring TV.... Live events are OK but to average 3million or 800,000 in attendance.... Not gonna happen.

Because they play so many games.

The 3 most valuable sports teams in the world are soccer teams. The Yankees are # 4 and the Cowboys #5. I was surprised that Arsenal comes in at #10.

Because they play so many games.

The 3 most valuable sports teams in the world are soccer teams. The Yankees are # 4 and the Cowboys #5. I was surprised that Arsenal comes in at #10.

Shouldn't be surprised at Arsenal being 10th..we're backed by Walmart..kind of

Funny you say that.... Baseball is still the #1 attended Live Game in the USA and by a Huge Margin.

Football has TV Ratings By a Huge Margin.... Basketball and Hockey Struggle all the time for attendance and TV audience.

Soccer, I Will never approach the attendance and TV audience of Baseball or Football.

Talk about boring TV.... Live events are OK but to average 3million or 800,000 in attendance.... Not gonna happen.

Sorry Pat, some of you're facts are wrong or misguided.

Your 1st fact is misguided, the ONLY reason baseball is the #1 attended game is cause they play 520k games a year....ok, its 162, but u get the point? Take the PER GAME avg of baseball & I think its now lower then basketball, yet basketball stadiums are generally twice as small. Dont look just at the 3-5 most popular baseball teams, look at ALL of them, they struggle.

2) Basketball does NOT struggle for a TV audience....no sport pulls like football, but basketball is CLEARLY the #2 tv sport in america (professional).

3) PRE SEASON football pulls more then baseball, and preseason basketball pulls about the same as baseball....again these are games that DO NOT count pulling as much as baseball.

4) Soccer is becoming more & more mainstream, with more & more tv power as the yrs go by, baseball is going in the EXACT opposite direction. Soccer is expanding in new cities regularly now, baseball NEEDS to contract, several teams couldnt sellout 1 game if their life depended on it.

But back to #1, Ive heard baseball purists spew that fact over & over "Its has the best attendance"...yeah total it should, but PER GAME it sucks!

Last edited:
http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/final-expense-forum/united-states-america-united-states-america-united-states-america-t65893-2.html

Calm down Toby, Read his comment in his post #30 all I did was copy it. To make the point that he was doing exactly what he was bitching about. Kinda like "" Im referring to conservatives as a whole"" For the record I am not Conservative or Liberal, I am must to intelligent for that. The only Fox programs I watch regularly is Stossel and The Factor. Want to see some real screeching nut bags tune in MSNBC.

HAHAHA, I realized that after posting that, lol!

Damn, lots of Americans are buying those Premier League teams. Tampa Bay(I know the owner just died) and Jacksonville's NFL teams own Premier teams...might even be a 3rd.

Yup. The Boston group owns Liverpool...problem Arsenal has had is that the 'American' has been reluctant tto spend money in the off season...last summer spending 40 million pounds for Mesut Ozil was a club record. Most of the top teams spend that as a minimum in the trade window.

Back