Usa, usa, usa

I think people who get all bent out of shape when someone has an opinion different then theirs tend to be a liberals and commie's. They like to do the nasty name calling too. He is ALWAYS bent out of shape and nasty when someone has a different opinion so that's why I associated him that way. lol.

Plus it's fun.

That's funny. I'm opinionated...yes. Don't know about the nasty part, but I can definitely see how someone with thin skin would take me that way. I'm pretty sure the couple of guys on here I've gone back and forth with, are good with me...except that DHK guy...that one was Baaaddd.

Now when a dumbass marketer who know $h it all about FE gets on here running their mouth...yeah...game on.

----------

My daughter played select soccer. It was fun watching her. Thankfully she gave it up to concentrate on softball where more skill and thought is needed. lol

Nope...not going to bite at that one ;) good try though

If you've never played and dont understand the game...I totally get it. I've got a ton of friends who have become avid fans after watching a couple of games with me...it's like any other sport...it's not fun to watch if you don't understand it.

Agreed .....................

That's funny. I'm opinionated...yes. Don't know about the nasty part, but I can definitely see how someone with thin skin would take me that way. I'm pretty sure the couple of guys on here I've gone back and forth with, are good with me...except that DHK guy...that one was Baaaddd.

Now when a dumbass marketer who know it all about FE gets on here running their mouth...yeah...game on.

And that should be game on.

I'm watching the soccer games because I'm supporting the USA team. I will be watching when they play Germany.

Consider this. If soccer wasn't so boring wouldn't they have the lucrative TV deals hockey, football and even golf have? The USA vs Portugal game wasn't even on network TV.

I'm watching the soccer games because I'm supporting the USA team. I will be watching when they play Germany.

Consider this. If soccer wasn't so boring wouldn't they have the lucrative TV deals hockey, football and even golf have? The USA vs Portugal game wasn't even on network TV.

For what its worth, Im NOT a soccer fan at all....then again, Im not a hockey fan either really. But I am a USA fan, and an LA fan....so I check out a lil World Cup here & there & watched the Kings thru the NHL playoffs.

BUT....mark my words, Soccer will replace baseball as 1 of the 3 major sports in the US within the next 5-7yrs. Up & coming younger generations do not watch baseball, its slowly dying!

Soccer has the most lucrative TV deals around the world, so I'm not sure where you're getting your numbers. Not to mention endorsements etc.. ESPN locked the WC up because of its popularity. This was probably you're worst post yet...sry

For what its worth, Im NOT a soccer fan at all....then again, Im not a hockey fan either really. But I am a USA fan, and an LA fan....so I check out a lil World Cup here & there & watched the Kings thru the NHL playoffs.

BUT....mark my words, Soccer will replace baseball as 1 of the 3 major sports in the US within the next 5-7yrs. Up & coming younger generations do not watch baseball, its slowly dying!

If this occurs, the US will only get better as a soccer power house to compete with best in the world and perhaps be the best in the world.

Ambitious statement and I wish I could agree, but I've heard the same thing for the last 20 years.

I agree that kids aren't watching baseball, but IMO it's the most boring game of any of the 4 major sports on TV. Different strokes I guess

Ambitious statement and I wish I could agree, but I've heard the same thing for the last 20 years.

I agree that kids aren't watching baseball, but IMO it's the most boring game of any of the 4 major sports on TV. Different strokes I guess

Well u heard that 20yr too early then....I wouldnt have said that statement 10yrs ago, the signs werent there 10yrs ago, they are now!! Watch!

Funny you say that.... Baseball is still the #1 attended Live Game in the USA and by a Huge Margin.

Football has TV Ratings By a Huge Margin.... Basketball and Hockey Struggle all the time for attendance and TV audience.

Soccer, it will never approach the attendance and TV audience of Baseball or Football.

Talk about boring TV.... Live events are OK but to average 3million or 800,000 in attendance.... Not gonna happen.

Last edited:
Back