Using Electronic Apps For FE?

But the real question is will our clientele be ok with signing with their finger on a tablet?

I don't agree. There is a difference in signing your name blankly and the agent plopping it anywhere they see fit compared to the applicant signing right where they are supposed to and reading what they are agreeing to. I know that most won't really read everything but that's true on paper apps too.

I use Form Tools but mainly just went back to paper apps. They are just easier.

Whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone.
Let's call this what it is. You read the form then sign your finger in the signature section. Next page read the form and tap the signature section.
Like I stated previously you are either doing things legitimately or not. As far as the agent plopping it down where they want....would this app make it easier to forge Signatures? Yes absolutely.
I hope the agents here are never around a "bait car" planted by the police with the keys in it, your gonna be in deep.
Once the form is signed and saved, don't go back in it and put signature just like you shouldn't cut a paste signatures like previous poster mentioned.

I should add I have signnow installed but I pay for signeasy....

Last edited:
Back