Using Hypnosis to Improve Sales Performance

Do you have a training program to become one of them there things?

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Geez, Frank, I haven't heard that expression since the girl who sat across from me in third grade said that to me. Of course, I complied with her request after school hours and it was an enlightening experience.

BTW if you go to amazon.com there are a load of books that you can read to become a wiccan. Your closings will become astronomical!:goofy:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Scott, is hypnosis your main vocation? That's a lot of travelling that you do. I guess insurance is an avocation.;)

Last edited:
Geez, Frank, I haven't heard that expression since the girl who sat across from me in third grade said that to me. Of course, I complied with her request after school hours and it was an enlightening experience.

BTW if you go to amazon.com there are a load of books that you can read to become a wiccan. Your closings will become astronomical!:goofy:
/quote]

When I was in the third grade I told a girl, "I get what I want when I want it". She responded with, "You will get what I got when I get it"."

I'm searching there as we speak.

I didn't have to do that. There was one under my desk.

Which reminds me of one of my all-time favorite jokes:

This guy goes to a psychiatrist and says, ‘Doc, my brother’s crazy; he thinks he’s a chicken.’
“And the doctor says, ‘Well, why don’t you turn him in?’
“The guy says, ‘I would, but I need the eggs.’
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited:
Back